Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI - CamerSpace.com
The CAMEROON EMPLOYMENT SERVICES – CAMES SARL IS HIRING AN EXPORT COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR
The CAMEROON EMPLOYMENT SERVICES, company specialized in the management of human resources, the coaching of companies and young people in the achievement of their professional objectives, search for one of its customers an EXPORT COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR.
The Export Commercial Director will be in charge of the Sales Department in his area (Sub regional Markets). His duties and tasks will include:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Heading the Sales Department.
- Leading all product promotional activities.
- Creating an effective and properly co-ordinated sales network in his area
- Sourcing for new clients and expanding the markets.
- Preparation of products importation order.
- Supervising the entire sales team to ensure that sales targets are achieved.
- Formulation and implementation of Sales strategies.
- Ensuring that our products visibility and availability in the markets is successful.
Heading Sales Department
- This will entail providing leadership and co-ordination of all activities in each market within the sales and marketing department including promotion sales and distribution of products in the markets.
Leading all product promotional activities
- This will entail recruitment of promoters whose task will be to create awareness of the Company’s products and continued usage.
- The Export Commercial Director will prepare daily promotional activities and liaise with the Finance Manager on how to actualize the promotion by providing a detailed plan well in advance.
- A report on the daily progress of promotion activities should be submitted to the Finance Manager for review.
Creating an Effective & Well Co-ordinated Sales Network
- The Export Commercial Director with his team should establish a well-co-ordinated and effective sales network that includes distributors, wholesales, motorbike vendors, retailers, commercial sales representatives and inspectors.
.Sourcing for New clients & New Markets
- The Export Commercial Director should ensure that he expands the company’s market share by preparing and executing a well-organized market strategy that entails looking for regional distributors who can expand our market share by pushing for market penetration.
- The regional distributors should be given sales targets so as to ensure they expand our market share.
Preparation of Products Importation order
- The Export Commercial Director should liaise with the Finance Manager, Commercial sales team, Public Relations Manager and the Head Office in preparation of products importation order so as to ensure that both the process and the execution are done in an efficient and effective manner which will ensure that required products are received in good time and at the least cost.
Supervising the entire sales team to ensure that sales targets are achieved
- The Export Commercial Director should follow up on sales and commercial activities to ensure that sales targets are achieved in his area.
- He should make a monthly analysis of sales done by each commercial sales representative and do a variance analysis against budgeted sales targets.
- He should follow up on sales done by distributors, wholesalers and motorbike sellers in the rural areas to ensure that they achieve sales targets.
Formulation and implementation of Sales & Marketing strategies
- The Export Commercial Director should ensure that he comes up with proper sales and marketing strategies which will ensure that the company increases market share as well as wides its coverage of sales throughout the countries in his area.
Ensuring that our products visibility and availability in the market is successful
- The Export Commercial Director should ensure that he does regular follow ups while liaising with field inspectors so as to verify that products are available in the markets all over the countries and they are well visible to clients.
KEY PREFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Sales targets are attained per country.
- Product availability & visibility in the market is achieved per country.
- Proper sales & marketing strategies are formulated and well implemented.
- There is good and accountable follow up of all sales activities in the market through well written weekly reports.
- Importation orders are prepared in good time and proper follow up is done to ensure products are well received into the warehouse efficiently.
- New clients in terms of distributors and wholesalers are added to the selling network so as to increase sales as well as creation of a solid sales network.
- All product promotional activities are performed effectively and with verifiable results.
- Proven experience as Commercial Directoror similar role for a minimum of at least 5 years’ experience
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- BSc/BA in business administration, finance or relevant field; or an Honors Degree in Marketing and Sales; MSc/MA is a plus
Click here to apply.