Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI - CamerSpace.com
STAGE DIGITAL MARKETER – GRAPHIC DESIGNER Brite Academy
Brite Academy (Brite) is an international social innovation, human and technology-driven company with headquarters in Buea, Cameroon. Brite Academy is created to train and prepare students and graduates with skills, practical trainings and mentorship needed for the 21st century job market through “Reskilling to jobs of the future”.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A digital marketing Officer is responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the Brite Academy. He/she will plan and execute marketing campaigns and maintain and supply content for the Brite Academy’s website.
1. Digital Marketing
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
- Attend networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications of the candidate
An ideal candidate should display the following qualities, skills, and experience:
- A university degree in marketing, information technologies, economics, business administration, social sciences, communications or related fields;
- At least two years of experience in a related field
- Excellent Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills, strong analytics, creativity and attention to detail;
- Command of business consulting tools, especially Excel modelling, business-plan analysis, interview techniques, and research;
- Excellent time management and communication skills. You should be able to manage projects independently without a lot of guidance, and to be able to manage several projects at the same time under time pressure;
- Fluent written and oral English and French;
- Commitment to serving society’s needs;
- A high level of personal integrity and teamwork spirit.
What we offer to you
- A great opportunity to use your talent, skills and enthusiasm to help create social businesses with us
- An exciting work environment with great scope for taking on significant responsibilities within projects and within the organization.
- A lot of joy in all our projects and a friendly, young, international team.
- A volunteer (unpaid) position, with the possibility to turn into full-time paid positions based on performance and project needs.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and cover letter stating why you are a suitable candidate, in English, by email, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and copying email@example.com with subject line “Digital Marketer-Graphic Designer” by August 30th, 2020. If your profile is suitable, we will contact you for an interview.
For more information about Brite Academy, visit us at www.briteacdemy.net
Please note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!