Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM) - CamerSpace.com
Offre d’emploi à ONG ICF : Regional Malaria Surveillance, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist- Garoua and Maroua, Cameroon
The two positions will be co-located in the NMCP regional offices, one in the North and one in the Far North. Both positions will report to the MEASURE Evaluation Resident Advisor in Yaoundé. The three-person team in Cameroon will also be members the multi-country MEASURE Evaluation Malaria Team.
The ReSMES will work with health officials, NMCP staff, and other partners in their respective regions. . They will oversee and coordinate PMI support for strengthening surveillance, monitoring and evaluation (SME) in their respective regions. Their specific responsibilities could include:
- Represent MEASURE Evaluation in the region and PMI-assisted districts
- Coordinate PMI-supported SME activities in the region
- Work closely with other PMI implementing partners by attending their M&E meetings.
- Assist the NMCP in updating the region- and district-levels malaria databases using surveillance and routine data
- Participate in the development and review of regional and national malaria reports.
- Write malaria SME quarterly progress reports, including a documentation of challenges and examples of success for internal MEASURE Evaluation audience
- Support the NMCP in conducting routine data quality assessments in selected areas
- Support the region in contributing to supportive supervision activities in districts and health facilities including data quality reviews and development of data quality improvement plan.
- Assist the NMCP and CIS in the deployment of the DHIS 2 in the region.
- Assist region and districts to ensure a consistent supply of health facilities data collection forms
- Provide technical assistance to regional/district officials for the preparation and organization of technical meetings and attend these meetings.
- Identify challenges in implementing the malaria strategic plan at the regional and districts level with focus on SME.
- Develop a regional malaria SME capacity building action plan and assist in its implementation
- Assist regional staff members (including NMCP regional representative) to increase knowledge and improve data use practices.
- Participate in capacity building activities, especially in the national SME training workshops.
- Prepare and participate in SME meetings and conferences with USAID Cameron and by other partner organizations
- Communicate on regular basis on progress in activity implementation through activities reports, quarterly/annual reports.
- Master’s degree in a medical field, health information systems, or epidemiology
- At least 5 years’ experience in SME of health programs, including the development and implementation of SME plans, capacity building and health information systems.
- Technical experience in SME with national malaria control programs.
- Experience in M&E plan development and the use of tools to monitor performance.
- Data management and analysis skills, particularly health management and information system (HMIS) data.
- Fluency in writing, reading and speaking in French,
- Willingness to travel and work within the region up to 25%.
- Ability to ride a motorcycle for activity monitoring in the field.
- Good knowledge of local customs and languages.
- Prior experience working directly with Cameroon government/ministries to strengthen health information, surveillance or M&E systems.
- Prior experience working with US government agencies and programs such as USAID, PEPFAR and PMI.
- Ability to communicate in English
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and virtual communication platforms
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Rockville, MD (MD18)
Click here to apply.
Pariez en ligne sur tous les sports, les jeux de casino avec 1XBET utilisez le code promo 1x_64816 et obtenez de nombreux bonus toutes les semaines. Attention, jouer comporte des risques.