Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI - CamerSpace.com
The Maersk Group is a global diversified organization with headquarters in Copenhagen. With over 80 000 people in more than 110 countries and 325 cities world-wide, Maersk Group is engaged in shipping, oil and gas exploration and production, shipbuilding, aviation, retail and other businesses.
SWA Area office of Maersk has an opening for the SWA Area Accounting Manager (Cemac countries) position.
In this role you will be managing a team of highly skilled accounting colleagues based in Cameroon, Gabon and Congo countries, interacting daily with various national and international stakeholders, and be involved into supporting business transformation and managing projects of different complexity with extensive geographical scope, large business scale and impact, giving you an opportunity to develop your professional skills in global environment.
– A fantastic opportunity to be part of a winning team in a fast-paced environment.
– You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakeholders across all management levels within Maersk.
– We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
– You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong professional network.
– Anchor of all accounting deliveries in the countries
– Drives the delivery of working capital (OtC, PtP, and RtP) across the countries in close collaboration with GSC (where most is owned and managed) and part of the area where still locally owned
– Ensures a timely book close where still managed locally and in close collaboration with the GSC
– Owns and provides insight into the area Financial Statements to Regional Controller through close cooperation with the GSC
– Main contact for all compliance and corporate accounting issues
– Ensure together with compliance officers and finance controllers that all local rules and regulations are complied with
– Work with external parties, vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure that all audit and tax related matters are dealt with timely and efficiently
– Business continuity and agencies profitability
– Ensure together with the country’s team that agency keeps his license to operate, increases total profitability while leading the team to ensure high engagement level.
We are looking for
– Min. 5 years’ experience in similar role, preferably from auditing background or logistics and shipping industry
– Chartered accountant certification is a plus
– Fluent in French and English
– Excellent knowledge of Ohada
– Tax Management Skills
– Highly structured and analytical mind
– Constantly looks for ways to improve work processes
– Excellent communication and influence skills
– Ability to build strong and lasting relationships with stakeholders
All applications must be submitted ONLINE at : https://jobsearch.maersk.com/jobposting/index.html?id=MA-277010
Votre site de référence pour l'emploi au Cameroun