Utilisez le code promo 1XBET 1x_64816 et obtenez de nombreux bonus toutes les semaines. Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI
WASH Officer, NO-2, Fixed-Term#104571, Maroua, Cameroon only for Cameroonian Nationals
Job Number: 531720 | Vacancy Link
Locations: Africa: Cameroon
Work Type : Fixed Term Appointment
UNICEF works in some of the world toughest places, to reach the world most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child
Under the close supervision of the Chief Field Office, the incumbent will contribute to WASH Programme planning, administration, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of Programme/project activities, including response to emergency situations and development activities. He/she’s required a good teamwork, capacity building and networking.
How can you make a difference?
- Undertake field visits to UNICEF project sites for the participation in, or observation of project activities and local conditions. Prepares routine reports on results of visits and project progress, especially in regard with WASH infrastructures (Boreholes and latrines) and CLTS (community Led Total Sanitation) projects.
- Collect and assemble data and background information regarding WASH projects and provide updated information on project financial and administrative status for analysis and report purposes. Analyze Water, Hygiene and Sanitation project status and recommend appropriate adjustments for their sustainability. Prepare tables, graphs or other statistical data for technical review/monitoring purposes, regarding especially morbidity due to diarrhea.
- Facilitate at the regional level, sectoral orientation on the « Cluster Approach » and ensure leadership and coordination of the IASC WASH Cluster through preparedness and emergency response, whilst simultaneously ensuring delivery on the CCCs by the UNICEF WASH Programme.
- Monitor the flow of supply and non-supply assistance to local authorities. Draft supply and financial documentation. Collects and records information on supply/non-supply inventory, distribution and utilization.
- Contribute to ensure quality insurance of WASH activities. Investigate queries regarding authorization, delivery or payments and follows up with Finance, Administrative, Supply and Programme staff on processing of payments, advances to governments and liquidation of accounts. Ensure that activities are in accordance with plans of action.
- Communicate with counterpart local authorities on project details. Recommend courses of action to the supervisor. Undertake arrangements for visits to project sites for government and other partners, which include providing information and briefing on project activities and status.
- Drafts Programme budgets, ensuring accuracy and appropriateness of coding in accordance with PIDB system. Drafts and issues updated Drafts sections of donor, annual and other reports, as required by HQ. status reports.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have
- University degree in Water, Hygiene or Sanitation sciences, Rural engineering, Hydrology, Hydrogeology or related technical field
- Two-years professional work experience in project administration related to Water, Hygiene and Sanitation sector, including data collection and analysis at the local, regional, national and international levels in Programme implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Background/familiarity with Emergency (preparedness and response) and the IASC Cluster approach
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset
- Fluency in French and working knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of the local working language of the duty station is an asset.
For every Child, you demonstrate¦
UNICEF core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
The competencies required for this post are.
View our competency framework at:
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
MAROUA IS A NON-FAMILY DUTY STATION
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Opening Date Mon May 18 2020 10:00:00 GMT+0100 (heure normale d’Afrique de l’Ouest) W. Central Africa Standard Time
Closing Date Sun May 31 2020 23:55:00 GMT+0100 (heure normale d’Afrique de l’Ouest)
Click here to apply.
Pariez en ligne sur tous les sports, les jeux de casino avec 1XBET utilisez le code promo 1x_64816 et obtenez de nombreux bonus toutes les semaines. Attention, jouer comporte des risques.