Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM) - CamerSpace.com
Requisition ID: req7856
Job Title: Program Manager ERD
Sector: Community Development
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Location: Buea, Cameroon
Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the International Rescue Committee (IRC) is one of the largest humanitarian organizations in the world. The IRC assists, provides rehabilitation and provides post-conflict reconstruction support to victims of oppression and violent conflict. Present in more than 40 countries, IRC’s mission is to help the people whose lives and livelihoods are affected by conflict and disaster to survive, recover and take charge of their future.
In the face of a growing humanitarian crisis, the IRC is launching emergency programs in the Far North and South West regions of Cameroon. The planned programs include environmental health (EH), Protection and Rule of Law (PROL), Economic Recovery and Development (ERD) and the Women Protection and Empowerment (WPE).
The Program Manager – Economic Recovery and Development (ERD) is a senior executive position at IRC hired locally to ensure the implementation of economic recovery activities and development in the South West region in Cameroon. It is the central interface between the ERD coordinator and the program teams in the field, administrators, traders and local partners. As the second technical personality in the ERD sector, the manager’s first responsibility is the daily supervision of the implementation of program activities and that of the agents who work with the community in the field and the beneficiaries. The Program Manager (PM) is responsible for planning, monitoring and coordinating activities, supervising the project’s technical teams and field activities. He should visit the field from time to time for high-level decision-making, particularly during the often difficult stages of raising community awareness, selecting project beneficiaries, distributing cash or coupons and resolving disputes.
Place of employment:
The Program Manager – Economic Recovery and Developments (ERD) will be based in Buea.
Objectives of the position
Overall management of the implementation process of the program activities
Ensure the quality of interventions and the monitoring of financial programming for all projects implemented in southwest Cameroon
- Directly supervise the ERD officers in charge of cash, distribution and Monitoring and Evaluation activities
- Maintain open and professional relationships with team members, promote team spirit and provide supervision and guidance to enable staff to carry out their duties effectively.
- Ensure that the monthly timetable sheets and performance reviews are regularly informed and transmitted on time
- Plan and supervise the staff activity plan, in order to ensure compliance with the work plan, days off and staff training and their skills development
- If necessary, identify the staff performance problem and work with human resources to document and respond to it in accordance with National Employment policies
- Prepare and update detailed activity plans that support and respect the overall calendar and the end date of the various projects implemented in southwest Cameroon
- Give directives and monitor staff in the implementation of their activity plan and the quality of technical activities, share relevant information and guidelines to improve quality and meet deadlines
- Approve expenses, manage and monitor monthly expenses and budget execution to ensure that all expenses are in line with the approved budget.
- Provide proposals to the ERD coordinator during the process of identifying and recruiting program staff,
- Serve as the main focal point in the field for the IRC implementation processes; maintain a dignified and constructive relationship and organize regular meetings and permanent coordination
- Regularly monitor of staff performance in order to achieve the objectives set; provide technical support and guidance; share relevant information and guidelines for improving and meeting deadlines
- Write program reports, including data collection and M&E report; give advice and guidance to improve the accuracy and quality required,
- Work closely and coordinate with IRC logistics, finance and support staff to ensure that current activities and expenses are in compliance; including active participation in the opening and closing of projects as well as retrospective meetings,
- Undertake / participate in liaison, coordination and information sharing activities with national NGOs, international organizations, donors and government
- Regularly undertake field visits to assess progress, and identify technical quality problems and / or other implementation problems, provide solutions and implement modifications if necessary,
- Assist in data collection, surveys and the development of proposals for the sector
- Ensure that all monitoring activities are well documented, including the timely and systematic collection of data in accordance with grant requirements and for IRC M&E purposes
- Produce / contribute to IRC and donor reports in accordance with planned periods (monthly, quarterly and yearly) of grant activities, indicators and achievements
- monitor / evaluate in a consistent and proactive manner the safety and security of the team; promptly report concerns or incidents to the coordinator, community leaders and other external parties as needed to maintain / improve the security environment for IRC programs
- Perform any other function assigned by the supervisor to allow the development of IRC programs
- Commit to respecting the IRC Way.
- Commit to ensuring the optimal implementation of these Policies in their working environment.
- Be available to carry out any other ad hoc task deemed useful by his direct superior or by the IRC.
- Produce reports of programmatic activities at the end of each month
- University Degree in Economics, International Development, Sociology / Psychology, Agronomy or Nutrition or relevant relevant professional experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in managing teams implementing cash transfer, food security and livelihoods, VSLA, supply chain, business development or community development projects
- Excellent understanding of cash transfer, food security and livelihood programs, including experiences in conducting beneficiary identification, registration and selection
- Good ability to develop business plans, collect and analyze data and monitor performance
- Capable of being multitasking
- Have an excellent command of computer tools: Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook.
- Have excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Be able to work independently and in a team.
- Have strong skills in time management, study of projects, organization of staff working under his direction.
- Have excellent planning and communication skills.
- Fluency in some local languages (Pigin English), cultures and traditions is an asset.
- Ability to speak fluent English is required
- Be of Cameroonian nationality.
Presentation of the file
- Cover letter which clearly explains why you feel capable of taking on this position;
- An up to date (CV); the names, positions, telephone number and e-mail address of at least three professional references;
NB: Deadline for the admissibility of files: 31st January, 2020 at 5 p.m. precise.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged. Only the preselected candidates will be contacted.
APPLY : https://rescue.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=1&id=7856
Pariez en ligne sur tous les sports, les jeux de casino avec 1XBET utilisez le code promo 1x_64816 et obtenez de nombreux bonus toutes les semaines. Attention, jouer comporte des risques.