Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI - CamerSpace.com
SALES & MARKETING
BlueMOON Outsourcing & Consulting Company is looking for an ambitious Growth Marketing expert to join our team on a part time basis. Zone of coverage shall be Fako Division and you will from time to time be expected to prospect and handle clients in Douala, Cameroon.
Your core focus will be to ensure lead generation, high conversion, and customer retention.
• Travel within sales territory to meet and prospects B2B customers
• Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
• Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
• Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
• Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
• Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs
• Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand
• Manage inbound and outbound sales and handle B2B customer accounts.
• Develop and manage the BlueMOON sales pipeline. Skillfully execute each phase of the sales process from pipeline generation to closing the deal
• Represent BlueMOON at conferences and tradeshows
• Social media marketing
We are a trusted Business Process outsourcing partner for Small, Medium and large companies in Cameroon. We leverage technology and expertise knowledge to provide support to businesses by handling secondary activities as such enabling them focus on their core business.
Our products are at an early stage right now, so you should be comfortable creating a marketing/sales plan and process from scratch. You will need to be smart and resourceful, and able to switch between areas as needed. One day this could mean writing content, and the next you may need to pitch a service at customers business premise. The most important skill you’ll need is a desire to learn new things.
We work using an agile project management process. We have daily standups, weekly sprint planning and retrospectives. You should be ambitious and have a hunger to learn new things. If you have a drive to rapidly advance your skills and career, this is an ideal role for you.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented
• Willing to work independently
• Always team focused
• Being able to communicate by synthesizing complex topics in a simple and crisp way.
• Knowledge of SEO and SEM will be an added advantage
• Awareness of marketing tools such as Intercom, Hubspot, Optimizely will be an added advantage
You are highly organized & autonomous
You are comfortable and energized operating in a fast-moving organization
You are entrepreneurial and self-motivated
You are intellectually curious and ambitious
For any more inquiries, you could reach us through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please click on the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fBRCR7OuqDW84X8CYv_hX2FmiJPZZySIketH8qZO9tQ/edit
Votre site de référence pour l'emploi au Cameroun