Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI - CamerSpace.com
Requête nº: req11225
Intitulé de poste: Finance Assistant – Bamenda
Secteur d’activité: Finances
Type de contrat: Régulier
Taux d’occupation: Plein temps
Ouvert aux expatriés: Non
Lieu de travail: Buea, Cameroon
Descriptif du poste
Founded in 1933 at Albert Einstein’s request, the International Rescue Committee (IRC) is one of the largest humanitarian organizations in the world. IRC helps, provides rehabilitative measures, and provides post-conflict reconstruction support to victims of oppression and violent conflict. Present in more than 40 countries, IRC’s mission is to help people whose lives and livelihoods are shattered by conflict and disaster to survive, stand up and take control of their future.
Faced with a growing humanitarian crisis, IRC is launching emergency programs in the South West and North West regions of Cameroon. Scheduled programs include environmental health and food security.
The Finance Assistant works under the general direction of the Deputy Director of Finance and the Finance Manager, and under the day-to-day supervision of the Field Manager with technical support of the Finance Officer. It is the first interface of the finance department with third parties in the daily activities of billing settlement, entry of entries, liquidation in advance or refunds.
The Finance Assistant will be based in Bamenda with travel throughout the project area.
· Receiving and verifying the consistency and conformity of the payment requests submitted to the Cashier with the purchase order documents (purchase order, contract, etc.): eligibility of invoices, mandatory information, etc.);
· Prepare each valid disbursement (with a correct payment order) according to the approved payment method (cash, check, transfer order, and other fiduciary payment method);
· Pay according to the approved method of payment, the persons who come to recover the amounts at the cash desk (suppliers, service providers, partners, staff members, etc.) if they are well qualified to do so according to the IRC procedures in force on the mission;
· Process advance request applications according to the IRC procedure in force in the country ;
· Prepare and print all supporting documents that must be attached to the accounting file of an expense (vouchers, payment receipt, etc.)
· Make a weekly score and lettering of outstanding advances and payments in installments still in progress, and write a summary statement;
· Coding and entering the cash register transactions (bill payment, advance payment, reimbursement, etc.) into the computer account book;
· Ensure the translation of accounting documents if necessary;
· Make a first ranking of invoices and other payment documents;
· Proceed to the monthly closing of the fund (physical count, edition of cash inventories and bank reconciliations, etc.), and make a first filing of the files;
· Conduct cash flow monitoring and alert the Supervisor on daily and weekly requirements and payment capabilities;
· Keep the payment methods of the organization safe during the day (check book, petty cash)
· Make any proposals on improving the accounting and financial procedures in force on the mission
· Take care of the day-to-day administrative management of cash according to the prerogatives of the finance department.
Link with the Logistic Department
· Have a look at the layout of the edited documents and presented for payment by logistic department
(« Purchase Order, Delivery note,etc.)
· Inform the logistics department of the data to be included in the payment request documents.
Budget and Financial Management
· If necessary, inform on the lack of conformity found in the payment practices of the country program
· Apply the budget management rules in force on the mission (budget nomenclature, analytical codification used, etc.) and quickly assimilate the regular developments in this area.
· Be able to provide, if necessary, a brief description of the budgetary situation of the country program projects to newly employed persons.
· Be receptive to on-the-job training that is « passed on » as part of the skills enhancement.
· Participate in any budget management work.
Security and Communication
· Communicate daily with the Finance Officer on the cash flow statement based on present or future cash levels and future payments to be made.
· Reports to the Finance Officer any irregularities found; at the payment level, in the application of IRC procedures.
· Be present and participate in meetings / trainings organized by the finance department or any other meeting / training to which the Deputy Director of Finance / Finance Officer considers his presence necessary;
· Apply any new procedure or course of action implemented by the Deputy Director of Finance or the Country Director
· Report any missing or violated code of conduct to be followed by IRC staff regarding abuse and sexual exploitation.
· Commits to respect the IRC Way (IRC Ethics).
· Commits to ensuring the optimal implementation of these Policies in its framework
· Be available to perform any other punctual task deemed useful by his direct superior or the IRC.
· Produce the required reports
Votre site de référence pour l'emploi au Cameroun