Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI - CamerSpace.com
The Security Officer is responsible for day to day management of safety and security of ICAP personnel, offices and assets in Cameroon. S/he is responsible to draft, oversee implementation of and updates to a country office safety and security plan and associated protocols. The Security Officer will produce advisories, reports and assessments for consumption by and provision of guidance to local ICAP staff, international ICAP staff visitors to Cameroon and partners, as needed. S/he will establish and maintain productive working relationships with security officials from the host government, the U.S. Embassy, other international NGOs, and the United Nations system in order to inform ICAP’s safety and security plan and strategies.
- Draft, oversee implementation and adherence to, and update the ICAP Cameroon safety and security plan;
- Monitor day to day security situation in all locations where ICAP operates offices, staff teams, and undertakes project-related activities and advise management and staff of security concerns and strategies accordingly;
- Perform periodic security reviews of office locations and project sites, based on changing conditions and new information and generate security reports for staff and management on a regular schedule;
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with security officials and organizations in Cameroon from various sectors in order to inform organizational safety and security plans and strategies;
- Provide orientation to all ICAP staff and visitors to the country safety and security plan, and tailored information relevant to specific travel missions;
- Organize and implement periodic security trainings and refresher sessions, as needed;
- Obtain security clearances, as needed, through relevant bodies to support staff travel to field locations;
- Monitor the movement of ICAP vehicles and ensure that all uses of vehicles are in accordance with existing safety and security plans and protocols;
- Perform other related duties, as directed.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:**
- At least 8 years of experience in the provision of security services in Cameroon;
- Prior experience working in security management the north regions of Adamawa, North and Far North;
- Prior experience working in collaboration with the National Police or with officials from the United Nations system in Cameroon;
- Proficiency in English, French and Fulani;
- Excellent communications and analytical skills;
- Proficient IT skills: Microsoft Office package.
The Security Officer will be expected to perform domestic travel up to 30% of time to assess project sites and ICAP offices.