Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI - CamerSpace.com
Requisition # 123525 – Posted 05/08/2020 – Fixed Term – Africa, Central & Eastern – Cameroon – Yaounde – Working Job Language (2) – PARTNERSHIPS
Post Title: Programme Associate Partnership
Duration: 12 months
Contract Type: Fixed Term G6
WFP seeks candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian principles.
Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis, and we are committed to promoting diversity and gender balance.
JOB PURPOSE: To provide effective specialized support and technical analyses to policy and programme activities that effectively meet food assistance needs.
The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. With more than 18,000 colleagues worldwide, WFP works to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
WFP Cameroon Country Office
Since 1978, WFP has actively assisted humanitarian and development interventions in Cameroon. Between 2014 and 2019, WFP has provided lifesaving and resilience building, food and nutrition assistance to refugees, internal displaced people and local communities, which has contributed to stabilizing the food security situation among vulnerable groups in Cameroon in pursuit of Zero Hunger.
WFP now operates through its main office in Yaoundé, with five Field Offices in Maroua (Far North), N’gaoundere (Adamawa), Bertoua (East), Buea (South West) and Bamenda (North West) and three antennas in Meiganga (Adamawa), Batouri (East) and Kousseri (Far North) to ensure proximity with the beneficiaries and enable a better monitoring of activities.
This position will be based in Yaoundé.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive, within delegated authority):
1. Provide technical support and assist in the development and implementation of various activities and processes within the partnership unit supporting alignment with wider programme policies and guidelines.
2. Support the Partnerships Officer with the preparation of briefs, donor reports, proposals, presentations and data analysis on donor funding trends/issues etc ensuring deliverables adhere to corporate standards and quality control.
3. Ensure and/or perform accurate, timely recording of relevant data within your area of work (e.g. and consistency of information presented to stakeholders.
4. Liaise with internal counterparts to support effective collaboration, implementation and monitoring of ongoing project activities.
5. Coordinate and communicate with local partners, agencies, NGOs and government institutions to perform accurate food security analyses and to ensure efficient delivery of food assistance.
6. Support the capacity building of WFP staff, cooperating partners and national government within the specific technical area.
7. Act as a point of contact for resolution of a range of operational queries and problems within a specific technical area of responsibility.
8. Oversee and/or review the work of other support staff, providing practical advice and guidance, to contribute to delivering objectives to agreed standards and deadlines.
9. Follow standard emergency preparedness practices to ensure WFP is able to quickly respond and deploy needed resources to affected areas at the onset of the crisis.
10. Other as required.
Qualifications & Key Requirements
Additional/Nice have requirements:
Female applicants are especially encouraged to apply.
Deadline for application: 19/08/2020
WFP has zero tolerance for discrimination and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status.
No appointment under any kind of contract will be offered to members of the UN Advisory Committee on Administrative and Budgetary Questions (ACABQ), International Civil Service Commission (ICSC), FAO Finance Committee, WFP External Auditor, WFP Audit Committee, Joint Inspection Unit (JIU) and other similar bodies within the United Nations system with oversight responsibilities over WFP, both during their service and within three years of ceasing that service.
Votre site de référence pour l'emploi au Cameroun