Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI - CamerSpace.com
The Citibank is Hiring
AML Program Assessment Senior Compliance Analyst
The AML Program Assessment (PA) team acts as the key AML contact for the TTS businesses for Foreign Correspondent Banks (FCB) and Payment Intermediaries (PI) and is primarily responsible for ensuring the timely and effective review, management, identification and escalation (where required) of AML risk as related to our FCB& PI client’s AML Programs, controls and activity.
As part of their review, the team is responsible for ensuring that appropriate levels of due diligence and Know Your Customer (KYC) checks are conducted on FCB & PI relationships in line with relevant regulatory standards and for AML and regulatory training in regards to all FCB & PI relationships located across the relevant region and representation of AML in all relevant FCB & PI related forums. Additionally, the team undertake transaction analysis of these high-risk client accounts to confirm usage in line with client profile.
- Review of the FCB & PIs AML Program controls and identification of any concerns or weaknesses that may expose Citi to an unacceptable level of AML risk
- Finalize/Review Periodic Transaction Reports, which includes identifying unusual/suspicious Red Flags, validating Negative Media, and analysing High-risk activity flows.
- Full ownership of this process from start to finish is expected, including coordination of client interactions, follow up for client responses, acquisition of required information from internal stakeholders, etc. culminating in a written assessment of client AML program, including escalations as necessary.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects to improve processes.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- General and broad understanding of key AML and reputational risks, including PEPs, Sanctions, A B&C.
- Understanding of cash management products and correspondent banking.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to work simultaneously with multiple conflicting priorities, timelines and stakeholders.
- Excellent judgment and assessment skills; proactively employs personal curiosity to identify and research parties using a risk-based approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- ACAMS certification is an advantage.
- Prior experience with transaction-based KYC reviews is an advantage.
- English & French proficiency is a requirement and the candidate must be able to listen, speak, read and write at an advanced level.
Bachelor’s degree/ University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group: Compliance and Control
Job Family: AML Execution
Time Type: Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.