Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI - CamerSpace.com
nternational Medical Corps Cameroun is seeking the services of qualified, experience and highly motivated condidates for the following position.
Midwife (based in Northwest Region)
- Give the necessary supervision, care and advice to women during pregnancy, labour and the post partum period
- Conduct deliveries on his/her own care for the newborn infant
- Manage complications in pregnancy and childbirth in accordance with the principles of basic emergency obstetric care and national guidelines
- Provide primary care to women of reproductive age in accordance with the basic package of health service.
- Support the provision of primary health care within the community in relevant areas of immunization at the health center
- Maintain clear communication with all other Moh health post staff regarding the status of beneficiaries and collaborating with other IMC health staff with the aim of attaining the organization’s objectives
- Be flexible and adaptable with regards to the implementation of the daily work
- Provide direct care to patients in the maternity, including administering medication or treatments
- Ensure effective referrals and counter-referrals of gynaeco-obstetric cases from the health post to the points of higher care, laying emphasis feedback mechanism that involve the health evolution of the patient, follow up on hospital bills and transport
- Carryout other activities as may be required
- Diploma of midwife or diploma from MOH- recognised institutions.
Skills and Experience:
- At least one year to the same position
- Experience working with NGO and supporting the health system in Cameroun
- Excellent oral and written communication skills french and local language, English will be a plus)
- Strong ability to think and plan strategically
- Computer profenciency in word, Powerpoint and Excel is a perequisite
- Experience in nutrition is an asset
- Justify professional experience in the management of malnutrition at least 01 with NGOs operating in an environmentsimilar IMC
- Have experience with NGOs
- Master the office software (Microsoft Office)
- Good ability to work in a multiethnic environment
- Being Cameroonian nationality
Should be able to speak the local community language + English language would be advantage.
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment or other monetary transaction. IFyou are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
Website for reporting misconduct: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com Please do not submit your CV or application to this website, if will not be considered for review
Application files including: cover and CV, 3 references and copies of relevant supporting documents to the application should be forwarded at International Medical Corps Cameroun offices in bamenda, up station and in Yaoundé at Bastos quarter, behind the Nigeria consul residence. Or to the following address e-mail: email@example.com
Closing date: May 31st, 2022 at 5PM
On behalf of Country Director, the Human Resource and Administration coordinator, Mme Aline Yotat