Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI - CamerSpace.com
Description of task
In order to achieve his or her results, he or she will be specifically responsible for the following tasks:
- Support the design and implementation of outcome monitoring in accordance with donor’s guidelines.
- Prepare terms of engagement for M&E missions at outcome level or at strategic program level to be undertaken by third parties.
- Support in identifying, hiring & supervision of evaluation experts and provide substantive analysis & input to the exercise.
- Support the monitoring of the early recovery cluster
- Ensure the collection of basic indicators for project monitoring.
- Ensure periodic updating of the monitoring and evaluation plan and make proposals for corrective actions to be taken.
- Support the development of specific communication tools needed for partnership and resource mobilization.
- Participate in the development of specific donor-driven fundraising strategies and approaches.
- Produce high quality concept notes and proposal to donors.
- Preparing minutes of meetings with national partners and other key stakeholders.
- Producing analytical notes as required.
- Perform any other duties that the Head of Stabilization Unit would assign as needed.
- Support the Country Office and the UN Country team if necessary, and developing gender sensitive approaches and human rights-based strategies;
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned;
- Develop M&E online information system for measuring projects’ impact, and report on the progress;
- In addition to regular reporting to the UNDP CMR Country Office, regularly liaise with partners and other UN Agencies and NGOs, and other key actors in order to share lessons and resolve common challenges;
- Document project development for future replication and expansion;
- Report on a regular basis on progress vis-à-vis a clear outline of duties and expected results on regular basis as well as work plans to relevant staff;
- Preparation of various communication initiatives, including a monthly progress report, input to UNDP County Office newsletter and input to the UNDP cooperate website.
- Mobilize goods and services to initiative activities, including drafting TORs and work specifications;
- Monitor events as determined in the Monitoring & Communication Plan, and update the plan as required;
- Prepare the Project Quarterly Progress Report (progress against planned activities, update on Risks and Issues, expenditures) and submit the report to Project Assurance and the Project Board;
- Prepare the final review Report and submit the report to UNDP and the Project Board.
- Prepare Final Project Review Reports to be submitted to UNDP and the Project Board;
- Prepare evaluation TOR as required.
- Identify follow-on actions and submit them for consideration to the Project Board;
- Manage the transfer of project deliverables, documents, files, equipment and materials to national beneficiaries;
- Prepare final CDR/FACE for signature by UNDP and the Implementing Partner.
Area of expertise
Monitoring and evaluation, Development programme/project administration, Capacity building of non-governmental organizations
Adaptability and Flexibility, Communication, Integrity, Leadership, Respect for Diversity, Vision, Working in Teams
* Not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool? Please first register your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup. Important: After creating your account, complete all sections of your profile and submit it. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage
and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink. Lastly, select the special call to which you would like to apply. * Already registered in the UNV Talent Pool?