Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI - CamerSpace.com
Human Resource Officer – Plan Cameroon
Functional Area : Human Resources and Organisational Development
Reports to: Human Resources and Organisational Development Manager
Location: Country Office
Travel required :15%
The HR Officer is responsible for providing quality recruitment services to the Country Program, for this position, the Regions of Responsibility are: CO, Biteng, Douala and Bertoua. The HR Officer organizes the work of the HR staff to ensure an equitable division of work. Operationally, The HR Officer supports the implementation of Plan International Cameroon Human Resources policies and procedures in compliance with donor and local labor Law requirements.
HR management and administration:
- Payroll administration, responsible for the elaboration of payroll in SAGE system, including preparation of payslips, CNSP teledeclarations, etc.
- Administration of employees’ insurance coverage, ensuring timely enrolment and termination on insurance premiums, ensure timely payment of insurance invoices, facilitate the staff request for insurance reimbursements.
- Control the HRIS
Productions of monthly status reports:
- Workforce management (staff list, step increments, Retirement procedures and benefits, terminal benefits, etc.)
- Leavers Reports
- Annual leave report and control. Ensure that staff does not accumulate too many leave days. Report to managers on their supervisees.
- Support Internal Controler in project audits
- Coordinate recruitment processes
- Organize the elections of Staff Delegates’ group, follow up the award of work medals
- Ensure the positive interaction with government institutions to ensure compliance with the local law (Ministere du travail, Inspecteur de travail, etc.)
- Ensure the application of approved HR procedures and rules that cover both work performance and behaviors.
- Act as the guardian of the good governance of all the processes relating to the employment-experience from pre-hire to post-separation.
- Act as a credible, reliable, and impartial mediator in preserving a healthy and productive work environment, in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes.
- Ensure the administrative monitoring of disputes and represent PIC before governmental authorities and, if necessary, legal authorities.
- Strategic HR function and team management:
Draft and Follow the dashboard of HR
- Ensure the follow-up of the operational tasks of his/her team
- Ensure the Workforce planning.
- Ensure the deadline of task among the his/her team
Communication and outreach:
- Own the mandatory training initiatives such as Safeguarding, onboarding, orientation, etc.
- Ensure proper archiving and HR information safeguarding as per prescribed processes
- Ensures that Plan International’s global policies for Child Protection (CPP) and Gender Equality and Inclusion (GEI) are fully embedded in accordance with the principles and requirements of the policy including relevant Implementation Standards and Guidelines as applicable to their area of responsibility. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring staff and associates are aware of and understand their responsibilities under these policies and Plan International’s Code of Conduct (CoC), their relevance to their area of work, and that concerns are reported and managed in accordance with the appropriate procedures.
- Interaction with all staff – High
- Partners – Medium
- Government institutions related to Labour environment – Medium
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- At least 5 years relevant working experience;
- Excellent technical knowledge of general HR areas as indicated by the duties above;
- Master or equivalent with a Diploma in HR preferred;
- Very good knowledge of organizational development to support a changing program, an advantage.
- First-hand experience and knowledge of working in development sectors in Cameroon. An advantage;
- Experience in training design and delivery, an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Cameroon Labor Law, an asset.
- Problem solving skills
- Good team player (ability to work in a team)
- Proficient in Microsoft applications especially excel
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
- Independent minded, objective and demonstrate a sense of integrity.
- Innovation and willingness to learn at a faster rate
- Remains calm and positive under pressure and in difficult situations
- Aware of the impact on others and adjusting their own behavior accordingly
- Tolerant of difference – cultural sensitivity concerning its impact on HR
To apply for this job, kindly click on « Apply«