Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI - CamerSpace.com
REF. NO. : GNCMR-KOICA /AD-NTD/RH-RECRU/2021-03-01
Position : Volunteers 03
DATE : 29 March 2021
Subject: Recruitment Notice
Good Neighbors Cameroon (GNCMR), is a branch of the International NGO Good Neighbors International (GNI), based in Seoul, South Korea. GNI has been in existence since 1991 and works in up to 40 countries around the whole world, principally in the domain of humanitarian action and community development.
The government of the Republic of Korea created the Global Funds for the Eradication of Diseases (GFED), with its goal to eradicate infectious diseases in low income African countries. Since September 2007, every international flight ticket leaving Korea donated 1000 won (KRW) to this funds. Within the framework of the third financing cycle, the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) will finance Good Neighbors International to implement the « Neglected Tropical Diseases Project » (NTDs) in Cameroon.
Good Neighbors Cameroon has been implementing the said project since March 2019 in the Centre region of Cameroon. Precisely targeting all school aged children of 5 to 15 years living in the Centre region. The aim to reduce morbidity and mortality by controlling the NTDs particularly Schistosomiases (SCH) and Soil Transmitted Helminthiases (STH). The activities are made up of support to Massive Drug Distribution (MDA), educational campaigns and the purification ofwater led by the community, borehole installation, etc.
Date of Issue: 11 th April 2021
Closing Date for the Reception of applications: 11th of April 2021 at 11:59PM. Local time.
Position: Neglected Tropical Diseases Department Volunteer
Number of Positions: Three (03)
Duty Station: Bastos, Yaounde Cameroon with possibility of travel within the country
Duration: Three months nonrenewable (May-July)
Hierarchy: Under the supervision of the Head of Department
Recruitment Process: All interested candidates should sent their documents via email to the following address: email@example.com
Under the supervision of the Neglected Tropical Diseases department, the volunteers will collaborate with the employees and othersvolunteers of the organization.
The have to:
Provide assistance to the technical NTD team on the development of plans and procedures of the NTD Project and the follow up and advancement of the entire project to ensure that all activities are on the right path.
Actively achieve all activities of the NTDs Project
Manage the requests for information from other colleagues on the project and provide technical assistance to other departments of the NTDs Project.
Supervise field activities (for example trainings, construction etc.), this involves the supervision of partners engaged in these activities in order to ensure that the activities are achieved within the time frame and budget.
Provide assistance to the technical agent of NTD for the preparation and finalization of internal monthly, quarterly and annual reports, reports for donors, activity plans and other key questions of the project.
Prepare payment requests, travel within the country, justification of expenses and other administrative documents related to NTD activities.
Participate in the training of in country project staff and stakeholders on the program and operational management of the NTDs project:
Collaborate with the team to establish and maintain good partnerships/relations with donors, stakeholders, that is the Cameroonian government (for example the Ministry of Public Health, the Ministries of Basic and Secondary Education, The Ministry of Water and Energy etc.) at all levels, the health personnel and beneficiaries.
Ensure that internal documents shared are updated at every moment.
Assume any other tasks related to the project and assigned by the Project Manager.
To be admissible for this position, the candidate must satisfy the minimum qualification.
The candidates would be preselected and those who meet the minimum qualification would be considered. The minimum qualifications necessary for the position are listed below:
I. The applicant must not be over 32 years of age.
2. A Bachelor’s Degree in public health with at least 2 years of professional experience is pertinent, or equivalent combination of academic and professional experience.
3. A good understanding of NGOs or international development organizations is highly recommended.
4. A knowledge/experience in the implementation of projects in the fight against NTDs or infectious diseases in the African region or other foreign regions is preferred.
5. A knowledge of English and/or French, written and spoken is strongly required.
6. Knowledge of the MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint information systems in required.
7. Ability to effectively communicate within the country with partners and donors.
8. Willingness to work under pressure and heavy workload with a positive spirit and attitude.
9. Ability to undertake national travel.
10. Capacity to carry out tasks assigned qualitatively within the deadlines.
11. High level ofrespect and sensitivity for vulnerable groups.
12. Willingness to be on the field.
13. Capacity to maintain good relations with partners and internal and external colleagues.
14. Integrity in all circumstances
15. Be in excellent Health.
Documents for Submission:
The candidates must submit the following documents in English;
1. A signed motivation letter and a Curriculum Vitae
2. Photocopies the most recent certificates or highest certificate
3. Photocopy of National Identity Card.
4. Attestation of work or internship acquired.
5. Three (3) professional references who are not family members or close persons. The references must be capable of providing substantive information on the performance and capacity of the candidate. At least one reference provided should be from a current or former supervisor.
By joining us, you will share organization.
We will contact only selected candidates for the next stage.
Votre site de référence pour l'emploi au Cameroun