Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI - CamerSpace.com
Help Desk Manager chez ACTIVA ASSURANCES
ACTIVA Group is looking for :
Job Title : 01 Help Desk Manager
Job Location : Douala– Cameroun
Type of contract : Unspecified duration contract
Mission statement : In alignment with our Company Program NEOS, we are moving from a country by country solution to a centralized approach with one person, supporting the area assisting by local providers or local IT Managers for tickets that can’t be resolved remotely.
Accountabilities & related activities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance via the Help Desk tool
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Train end users on digital solutions
- Configure the workstations and perform the functional tests.
- Carry out installation, cleaning and adjustment operations on equipment (local servers, printers, telephones, workstations, etc.)
- Participate in the implementation of prototypes for future tools (chromebook, collaborative tools, tablets, Servicenow .)
- Ensure that backups and restores run smoothly.
Qualification and Required Skills
Diploma : Bachelor’s degree Information Technology, having a ITIL Certification will be a plus,
Work Experience : Service Desk management experience with extensive experience on IT Operations Support.
Knowledge and Knowhow Specific to the job:
- Good knowledge on multiple technologies such as Microsoft, Network, Google, ERP, VMWare, Database, etc.
- Good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. He must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers
Management and behavior skills:
- Assertive in communication, strong ability to communicate with both local and international customers and partners, and also with ACTIVA managers.
- Good English language skills are required both in written and spoken.
- Possess high degree of flexibility and able to cope with strong pressure and heavy workloads.
How to apply?
A detailed CV with telephone contact and e-mail address, must be submitted exclusively to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “HELP DESK MANAGER” no later than July 27 2020.
PS: Only the pre selected candidates will be contacted.