Utilisez le code promo 1XBET 1x_64816 et obtenez de nombreux bonus toutes les semaines. Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI
(Yaounde, Cameroun with frequent travel across the country)
Helen Keller International (HKI) is an international non-profit non-governmental organization. Present in Cameroon since 1992, Helen Keller International (HKI) began its activities with the fight against river blindness in the health District (HD) of Monatélé, Centre region. Gradually, interventions have diversified and extended to other parts of the country. Over the years, the mission of HKI in Cameroon has centered around two main program: the fight against Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs) and the fight against malnutrition through interventions such as Vitamin A Supplementation among others, which both have a nationwide coverage and are part of the Cameroon government’s health priorities.
Helen Keller International Cameroon is seeking to recruit an interested candidate to fill the position of a Grants Manager based in the country office with head office in Yaounde. The retained candidate will be expected to deliver the tasks outlined below.
The Grants Manager will be a critical member of the Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs) team reporting to the Country Director and closely collaborating with the Operations team and Headquarters (HQ) project team. He/She will be responsible in the close managing and monitoring of NTD grants and subawards according to donor requirement and HKI procedures.
Position: Grants Manager
Type of contract: Fixed-term contract- 01 year, renewable
Duty station: Yaoundé, with frequent travel across the country
Report to: Country Director
Act | West grant monitoring, compliance and quality Assurance
- Support the development of Fixed Amount Awards (FAAs) including writing the budget narratives;
- Update and review monthly budget forecasting and expenditures and flag any issues such as over/under spending, burn rate to the NTD and Finance team;
- Review Act-West activities requests coming from subawardes to verify sufficient budget availability and correct use of budget codes;
- Review and proofread all the financial and programmatic reports before submission to HQ;
- Review cost of programmatic costing;
- Provide support to the procurement process when required;
- Provide support in the financial management and budget procedures,
- Ensure internal policies and donor compliance is followed and train all staff, when necessary on donor requirements;
- With Technical and Financial teams, conduct required reporting requirements on progress reports, performance reports, and Inventory Report;
- Ensure the flow of information and good communication between NTD program, finance and operations teams; providing staff with direction and support regarding USAID rules and regulations;
- Keep the relevant staff informed about upcoming deadline and deliverable.
Sub-Award monitoring and capacity building & strengthening
- Oversee the pre-award process and prepare all required pre-award documents and vetting for each sub-recipient, including Pre-Award Questionnaires, Risk Determination and Mitigation Plan, Selection and Negotiation Memo;
- Training and build capacity of sub-awardees;
- Regular review of technical and financial reports, government agreement, legal requirements and audit reports;
- Review, finalize budgets and budget notes from sub-recipients in consultation with NTD and Finance teams;
- Review, analyze and monitor sub-recipient spending and flag any issues of concern to the NTD and Finance teams;
- Monitor and review compliance of sub-recipients in accordance with all applicable regulations (donor and HKI);
- Manage and review sub-recipients’ deliverables as outlined in the sub-agreement
- Process sub-recipient payment and advances after a thorough review of the invoices and forecasts;
- Conduct regular in-person audits of sub-recipients to ensure the sub-agreement conditions are being met, donor regulations are being followed and costs charged to the project are reasonable and allocable;
- Conduct field visits to regional delegations of the Ministry of Public Health (MoH) for spot checks on the conformity of program’s supporting documents (payments, reconciliation file, activity reports etc.);
- Work with the sub-recipients to build their capacity in financial management, compliance, monitoring, quality reporting;
- Ensure the maintenance of grant and financial files for ease of access and audit purposes;
Any other task assigned by hierarchy.
Professional expérience :
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience as Grants Officer/Manager.
- Project management experience,
- Project financial management experience, including budgeting and sub-award management;
- Understanding of accounting and internal controls
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated working experience in a community health-based project will an advantage.
- Relevant experience working in USAID-funded projects.
- Knowledge of the Cameroonian health system is a plus.
Computer skills: Mastery of the Windows operating system and MS Office package
Educational background: A Master degree focusing on one of the following areas: Finance, Business Computing, Project management, Social and Management sciences, Public Health.
Language – this position requires Advanced English both written and oral.
- High ability in paying attention to details, document review and proofreading
- High ability in producing high quality documents with little need for revision or correction
- Ability to work in a team and individually (with little or no supervision)
- Ability to set priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver timely good results
- Ability to demonstrate innovative, analytic and dynamic mindset
Constitution of the application file:
- A cover letter
- A comprehensive CV including details of three referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent supervisor
The complete file must be sent to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: November 27, 2019 at midnight. No application shall be admitted after the closing hour.
N.B: Please note that the female candidates are encouraged.
Pariez en ligne sur tous les sports, les jeux de casino avec 1XBET utilisez le code promo 1x_64816 et obtenez de nombreux bonus toutes les semaines. Attention, jouer comporte des risques.