Offre originale disponible sur CamerSpace.com. Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI
Duration: 12 months (renewable)
Contract Type: Fixed-Term
WFP Cameroon in seeking the services of a Business Support Associate (Executive Secretary) to manage the Country Director’s office, oversee the communication flows and provide a wide range of administrative and executive support to the management team (CD, Deputy Country Director/OIC). The Business Support Associate coordinates the management meetings and other Country Office high-level events to ensure the smooth running of Management’s work.
- Provide a full range of dedicated complex business support services to Management and contribute to the effective functioning of business operations;
- Provide support to CD/Management during high-level meeting and missions through effective and timely summary of meetings’ key points, actions to be taken and feedback to relevant stakeholders (DCD, Heads of Units, Heads of Field Offices).
- Prepare and/or consolidate comprehensive reports, documentation, correspondence, briefing notes, etc. and conduct research in work;
- Coordinate inputs and develop presentations for management ahead of high-level meetings with Partners (Government, Donors and Missions) and operational briefings;
- Support the management communication on high-profile interventions in coordination with Reports, Communication, Partnership unit, including the development and review of external reports, high level of strategic briefs, and talking points);
- Oversee the maintenance of records and databases to ensure information is organised and readily available for staff and compliant with all relevant regulations and policies
- Revise and review correspondence and documentation, providing feedback and making amendments, where appropriate, to produce quality standard documents in a timely manner;
- Prepare and monitor budgets for CD Office running costs;
- Take notes, prepare minutes and update decision follow-up table of the CD’ chaired meetings, ensuring that relevant team members produce regular updates;
- Plan and coordinate all in-country high level visits of guests, ensuring appropriate logistic and notification to officials/administrative for appointments as convenient;
- Actively seek and use feedback to improve business processes and procedures
- Provide advice, support and/or training to junior support staff in the provision of business support services, to support their learning in providing business support.
- Manage and coordinate regional or international high-level meetings/events to be held in Cameroon, in collaboration with the CO administration and the meeting or event’s focal point.
- Assess and recommend improvements to procedures and practices to contribute to the effective delivery of business support services; and
- Provide advice, support and/or training to junior staff in order to support their learning efforts to ensure that support services are delivered consistently and to the required standards.
- Perform any other related duty as may be requested by the management
- A post-secondary school education Diploma (Higher National Diploma, Brevet de Technician Superieur od Diplomate de Technicien Superieur) in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies, Marketing, Communication or Journalism;
- A University degree in Business Administration, International relations, Marketing, Communication or Journalism, or related fields of study, will be an asset.
- A minimum of 5-year progressively responsible professional experience in in a similar position preferably in an International Development and/or Humanitarian Organisation (UN, NGOs, Bilateral organisation, Private Sector), with a Post-secondary school Diploma or a 3-year experience with a University Degree. A proven field or international experience would be an asset.
- Proven experience of generating great written content, on and offline
- Good report writing skills and fully computer literate (Excel, Word etc.)
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills and timely submission of deliverables
- Clear communication both orally and written
- Experience working both in the capital and field will be and added advantage
- A good network among the NGOs, UN, Donors and Government high level civil will be an asset.
LANGUAGES: Fluent in French (level C) and good working knowledge of English (reading, writing and comprehension)
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Ability to take and transcribe minutes/memos with speed and accuracy, work independently with minimum instructions and supervision and flexibly cope with a multicultural environment;
- Ability to study, understand and present complex arguments in a clear and appealing way to a wide range of audiences, both verbally and in writing;
- Demonstrated understanding of the scope of different media channels and how they can best be used to communicate to different audiences;
- Ability to engage effectively with a wide range of Partners, including Government Officials, International Development Humanitarian Actors and Donors’ Representatives at all levels;
- Excellent analytical skills, resourcefulness, initiative, maturity of judgment and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work in a team, establish effective working relations with persons of different national and cultural backgrounds and under tight deadlines in an autonomous manner;
- Applied computer (MS Package) knowledge and skills;
- Excellent written and communication skills in French;
- High degree of organization and excellent problem-solving skills;
- High level of confidentiality and excellent customer care services;
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement; and
- Ability to monitor delivery from core manager and draw attention on variance.
HOW TO APPLY?
All interested candidates are invited to apply online through the following link: Executive Assistant
Pariez en ligne sur tous les sports, les jeux de casino avec 1XBET utilisez le code promo 1x_64816 et obtenez de nombreux bonus toutes les semaines. Attention, jouer comporte des risques.