Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM) - CamerSpace.com
Duration: 12 months (renewable)
Contract Type: Fixed-Term
WFP Cameroon in seeking the services of a Business Support Associate (Executive Secretary) to manage the Country Director’s office, oversee the communication flows and provide a wide range of administrative and executive support to the management team (CD, Deputy Country Director/OIC). The Business Support Associate coordinates the management meetings and other Country Office high-level events to ensure the smooth running of Management’s work.
- Provide a full range of dedicated complex business support services to Management and contribute to the effective functioning of business operations;
- Provide support to CD/Management during high-level meeting and missions through effective and timely summary of meetings’ key points, actions to be taken and feedback to relevant stakeholders (DCD, Heads of Units, Heads of Field Offices).
- Prepare and/or consolidate comprehensive reports, documentation, correspondence, briefing notes, etc. and conduct research in work;
- Coordinate inputs and develop presentations for management ahead of high-level meetings with Partners (Government, Donors and Missions) and operational briefings;
- Support the management communication on high-profile interventions in coordination with Reports, Communication, Partnership unit, including the development and review of external reports, high level of strategic briefs, and talking points);
- Oversee the maintenance of records and databases to ensure information is organised and readily available for staff and compliant with all relevant regulations and policies
- Revise and review correspondence and documentation, providing feedback and making amendments, where appropriate, to produce quality standard documents in a timely manner;
- Prepare and monitor budgets for CD Office running costs;
- Take notes, prepare minutes and update decision follow-up table of the CD’ chaired meetings, ensuring that relevant team members produce regular updates;
- Plan and coordinate all in-country high level visits of guests, ensuring appropriate logistic and notification to officials/administrative for appointments as convenient;
- Actively seek and use feedback to improve business processes and procedures
- Provide advice, support and/or training to junior support staff in the provision of business support services, to support their learning in providing business support.
- Manage and coordinate regional or international high-level meetings/events to be held in Cameroon, in collaboration with the CO administration and the meeting or event’s focal point.
- Assess and recommend improvements to procedures and practices to contribute to the effective delivery of business support services; and
- Provide advice, support and/or training to junior staff in order to support their learning efforts to ensure that support services are delivered consistently and to the required standards.
- Perform any other related duty as may be requested by the management
- A post-secondary school education Diploma (Higher National Diploma, Brevet de Technician Superieur od Diplomate de Technicien Superieur) in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies, Marketing, Communication or Journalism;
- A University degree in Business Administration, International relations, Marketing, Communication or Journalism, or related fields of study, will be an asset.
- A minimum of 5-year progressively responsible professional experience in in a similar position preferably in an International Development and/or Humanitarian Organisation (UN, NGOs, Bilateral organisation, Private Sector), with a Post-secondary school Diploma or a 3-year experience with a University Degree. A proven field or international experience would be an asset.
- Proven experience of generating great written content, on and offline
- Good report writing skills and fully computer literate (Excel, Word etc.)
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills and timely submission of deliverables
- Clear communication both orally and written
- Experience working both in the capital and field will be and added advantage
- A good network among the NGOs, UN, Donors and Government high level civil will be an asset.
LANGUAGES: Fluent in French (level C) and good working knowledge of English (reading, writing and comprehension)
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Ability to take and transcribe minutes/memos with speed and accuracy, work independently with minimum instructions and supervision and flexibly cope with a multicultural environment;
- Ability to study, understand and present complex arguments in a clear and appealing way to a wide range of audiences, both verbally and in writing;
- Demonstrated understanding of the scope of different media channels and how they can best be used to communicate to different audiences;
- Ability to engage effectively with a wide range of Partners, including Government Officials, International Development Humanitarian Actors and Donors’ Representatives at all levels;
- Excellent analytical skills, resourcefulness, initiative, maturity of judgment and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work in a team, establish effective working relations with persons of different national and cultural backgrounds and under tight deadlines in an autonomous manner;
- Applied computer (MS Package) knowledge and skills;
- Excellent written and communication skills in French;
- High degree of organization and excellent problem-solving skills;
- High level of confidentiality and excellent customer care services;
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement; and
- Ability to monitor delivery from core manager and draw attention on variance.
HOW TO APPLY?
All interested candidates are invited to apply online through the following link: Executive Assistant
Pariez en ligne sur tous les sports, les jeux de casino avec 1XBET utilisez le code promo 1x_64816 et obtenez de nombreux bonus toutes les semaines. Attention, jouer comporte des risques.