Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI CamerSpace.com
The Georgetown University Center for Global Health Practice and Impact (CGHPI) serves countries to improve their population health and wellbeing and to safeguard against health-related threats by advancing the use of evidence and human-centered enterprise architecture on the path towards achieving equity and social justice. To achieve this mission, we catalyze the uptake, spread, and implementation of innovations; triangulate data from different sources, and tailor visualization of the information for each audience; design and implement integrated service delivery models; support communities of practice to inform policy and practice through efficient data use and horizontal and vertical collaboration; disseminate best practices and evidence globally through open source learning networks; build global, collaborative, multi-disciplinary, and interprofessional networks; undertake research that is informed by local needs; and invest in local leadership to own, provide oversight, and sustain implemented interventions. Georgetown University, through CGHPI, has recently received an award from U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S. CDC) through funding from the U.S President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) to support HIV response efforts in Cameroon for achievement of HIV epidemic control to implement a program titled Translating Data and Evidence into Impact (TIDE). As a result, CGHPI is recruiting for the following program implementation positions. All prospective candidates must be fluent in French and working knowledge of English. These positions will be based in Yaoundé or Bertoua. CGHPI is operating in Cameroon as Georgetown Global Health LLC (GGHC)
GGHC Office Positions
Position Title: Focal Points at RTG In Charge of Monitoring and Coordination of Psycho-Social Agents (PSA) Activities and COBs.
Number: 02 (One in Charge of APS and One in charge of COBs)
Reports to: CTA Coordinator/Integrated Service Delivery Team Lead
Location of Work: Center and East Regions
Job Overview: The Focal Points at RTG will oversee, monitoring and coordination of Psycho-Social Agents (PSA) Activities, will be responsible for the implementation of part of the community dispensation of ARVs, the integrated community strategy and other community and sectorial responses. On the other hand, they will monitor the implementation of the activities of the Psychosocial Agents (PSA) and HIV testing activities of mobile units.
The Focal Points at RTG In Charge of Monitoring and Coordination of Psycho-Social Agents (PSA) Activities will:
- Develop a dashboard for monitoring and coordination of stakeholder’s activities (PSA and MU) in the region in collaboration;
- To provide technical support to stakeholders (APS UM) in the planning of all activities;
- To provide technical support to the TFP involved for the smooth implementation of related his post guidelines;
- To provide stakeholders (APS UM) the harmonized data collection tools and summary sheets of activities and monitor their use and the correct filling them each month;
- Retrieve data indicated by the APS in a database provided for this purpose;
- To ensure the quality audit and triangulation data received APS and UM;
- To analyze the technical data received from stakeholders and the progress of each program indicators, in collaboration with the focal points of the DS (APS) and the heads of the RTGs;
- To attend meetings of the working group on HIV PEC (adult, pediatric, TB / HIV and PMTCT) at regional level;
- Maintain mapping and directory providers involved in each activity area (PSA UM);
- To assist in strengthening the capacity of actors (APS UM) and make a permanent coaching them;
- To ensure better collaboration between CBOs, CTA guardians and APS;
- To organize and to hold the GTR Coordinator monthly consultation meetings for coordination and monitoring of activities implemented by APS and UM;
- Make a monthly report of the implementation of the activities of each actor (APS UM) on a defined framework;
- Provide periodic technical advice, the GTR Coordinator on the results and the implementation of strategies in place;
- Collaborate with other units of the GTR GTR and report to the Coordinator;
- To meet various demands in relation to its main mission.
Qualifications, Skills and Specifications
- Being a degree holder (Baccalaureate + 5) in the following areas: health science, social science, public health master;
- Having a good command of the Cameroonian health system;
- Have at least two (02) years of experience in the team management;
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.;
- Have a sense of the organization, held in behavior;
- Be of good character and good professional integrity;
NB: Experience in a health program is an asset.
Instructions for Submitting Applications:
- All applications should be submitted electronically to [email protected].
- Applications should include 3 references that are familiar with applicant’s work experience preferably in the last 2-5 years. References should include contact information including daytime phone and e-mail address.
- All applications should include a cover letter that details one’s suitability for the job highlighting key functional areas, expected qualifications and experiences.
- Candidates should attach a 3-page CV/Resume that highlights one’s key achievements in areas relevant to the job
- Job related stated qualifications and experience are the basic minimum requirements that each applicant must meet to be considered for interviewing.
- All applicants should include daytime phone contact information.
- Deadline for application is Friday, 28 February 2020, 5 PM Cameroon Time. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Georgetown University Center for Global Health Practice and Impact through its local entity Georgetown Global Health Cameroon is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified persons to apply regardless of gender, ethnicity or any other status variable.
Pariez en ligne sur tous les sports, les jeux de casino avec 1XBET utilisez le code promo 1x_64816 et obtenez de nombreux bonus toutes les semaines. Attention, jouer comporte des risques.