Utilisez le code promo 1XBET 1x_64816 et obtenez de nombreux bonus toutes les semaines. Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI
Denis & Lenora Foretia Foundation is hiring an Administrative Assistant – Assistant administratif
JOB ANNOUNCEMENT- Administrative Assistant (Full time)
About the position
This full-time position will be based at the Cameroon country office of the Denis & Lenora Foretia Foundation in Yaoundé. The mission of The Denis & Lenora Foretia Foundation is to catalyze Cameron’s and Africa’s socio-economic transformation by focusing on social entrepreneurship, science and technology, innovation, public health and the implementation of progressive policies that together creates economic opportunities for all.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the general administration of office operations of the Foretia Foundation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reception, administrative and clerical support;
- Dealing with The Foundation’s visitors;
- Supporting the Executive Director, Office Manager and accounting and database administrator;
- Coordinating grant applications.
This position reports to the Office Manager.
- 2 to 5 years of working experience in a similar position.
- Computer proficiency (Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel) required.
- Bilingualism (French and English is an absolute necessity).
HND/BTS specializing in Secretarial Accounting. Professional Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate staff coverage of office open hours
- Pick up mail from post office & coordinate outgoing mailings
- Manage office,
- Maintain office supplies and equipment
- Administer and perform administrative and clerical functions for The Foundation and answer telephone, transfer calls, and greet visitors to the office
- Perform correspondence with donors, volunteers, scholarship recipients and nonprofit organizations by email and mail
- Copy, mail and file acknowledgement letters
- Prepare and copy meeting materials
- Record meeting minutes
- Answer philanthropy, grant award inquiries and general questions about the Foretia Foundation
- Receive and organize philanthropy award nominations for review
- Maintain Foundation’s clipping file
- Assist with events and receptions by coordinating RSVPs, nametags, and varying event support
- Assist full time staff and interns on administrative duties
- Keep and maintain financial records
- Manage the petty cash account for daily operations
- Edit financial statements and balance sheets
Requirements to perform this job successfully:
- An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The individual must exhibit a pleasant and welcoming demeanour both in person and on the telephone.
- The requirements listed with this job description are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Some evening and weekend work hours required at various times throughout the year in particular supporting The Foundation’s annual events.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret correspondence and documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquires and complaints.
- Ability to write a business letter and other correspondences.
- Reasoning ability
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Ability to take initiative and complete project assignments independently and on time.
- Organizational skills and performing job requirements efficiently and orderly.
- Ability to maintain high degree of privacy and confidentiality.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- This is a no smoking work environment.
- This position will be 40 hours per week.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must be submitted using the online portal below.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
The deadline for the receipt of applications is 30th May 2020.
Click here to apply.
Pariez en ligne sur tous les sports, les jeux de casino avec 1XBET utilisez le code promo 1x_64816 et obtenez de nombreux bonus toutes les semaines. Attention, jouer comporte des risques.