Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI - CamerSpace.com
Organization:Danish Refugee COUNCIL
Position:SUPPLY CHAIN ASSISTANT
Location: Buea, with travels to South West, North West and Littoral regions as needed during field activities.
Contract type: National Fixed Term Contract
Contract Duration: Up to 30th June 2021
Start date: As soon as possible
Overall purpose Of Rule
|This role has a base focus and ensures compliance to the DRC procedures and guidelines at base level. The role contributes to the development of base strategies, which are translated into action plans and day-to-day tasks.
Geographic Scope: Area( BUEA)
|This role has an area focus and ensures compliance to DRC procedures and guidelines within the area. The M&E assistant will support the monitoring and oversight of DRC programming in its Southwest Cameroon operations.|
· Ensure that all orders are tracked from point of planning and request through to final receipt.
· Prepare the relevant documents for the procurement of goods and services
· Evaluate bids and proposals and make sure the bids evaluation report, technical evaluation, minutes of negotiations and negotiated contract in selection of consultants contain all the facts and information required to justify the recommendations made in the report.
· Participate in the joint verification of procured goods and equipment and to ascertain the items conformity to Technical Specifications and Quantities.
· Liaise with vendors and ensure vendors assessment
· Correctly apply ERP supply chain processes
· Apply and respect the purchasing procedures as written in the operational handbook
· Check that all assets old and new are properly recorded and tagged.
· Assist the Supply Chain Assistant in charge of Asset management for the physical asset check
· Overseeing deliveries to and dispatches from DRC warehouses and effecting the necessary documentation.
· Maintaining good communications with warehouse staff in other DRC locations and partner organizations
· Ensure that the warehouse has good documentation
· Ensure monthly stock inventory
· Ensure that waybills are correctly filled and signed by the carrier
· Supervise the loading and unloading of goods
· organize shipment for distributions for each site from the warehouse
· Assist with Fleet Management tasks as needed
· Updating daily vehicle movement schedule and records and assigning of all mechanical transport as required.
· Ensure logbook are filled correctly
· Ensure that vehicles have the equipment as recommended
· Write weekly logistics report
|Required Experience and technical competencies:
· Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience.
· Experience in administrative tasks, including filing systems.
· Excellent IT skills, including experience in operating an ERP supply chain system
· Desired knowledge of RedRose or similar platforms/operating systems.
· Experience in supply chain management including procurement, transport and distribution, warehouse and stock management
· Experience with standard procurement procedures and documentation.
· Experience with construction and site project management
· Experience with auto mechanics or electrical installations.
All DRC roles require the post-holder to master DRC’s core competencies:
· Collaborating: Involving relevant parties and encouraging feedback.
· Taking the lead: Taking ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
· Communicating: Listening and speaking effectively and honestly.
· Demonstrating integrity: Upholding and promoting the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in relation to DRC’s values and Code of Conduct, including safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment.
Knowledge of context: Minimum 10 years working / studying / living in South West or North West Cameroon. Applications that do not demonstrate this will not be considered.
Method of Application
Applications including a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English should be sent to email@example.com by 24th April 2021.
Subject of the email should be ‘Supply Chain Assistant’Organization: Danish Refugee Council
Votre site de référence pour l'emploi au Cameroun