Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI - CamerSpace.com
Citi Bank is hiring a Business Analyst (French and English speaking)
The Business Senior Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
- Define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals through partnership with decision makers, systems owners and end users
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions
- Analyze business processes, gaps in capabilities, as well as appropriate data sources, interfaces and process changes required to address capability gaps
- Generate and compile reports based on findings, including probable causes and potential solutions to systems issues
- Provide advice and counsel related to technology or operations of the business, ensure essential procedures are followed and contribute to defining standards
- Filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources and perform other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience in business analysis or systems analysis
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use complex analytical, interpretive and problem-solving techniques
- Proven interpersonal, diplomatic and influencing skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Business Analysis / Client Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Click here to apply.