Intitulé de l’offre :
Job Tittle: Sales Force Automation Manager
Reports to: Commercial Development Manager
Context / Scope:
GCSA is establishing a new RTC which entails 100% focus into retail to beat the competition.
- This implies that an efficient, effective and up-to-date reporting unit must be in place to provide required support
- Field sales force should at any time be able to compare individual performance Vs Targets Vs LY and overall company performance
Sales Force Automation is a strong enabler to that growth as it enables:
- the building of a clear plans for short, medium and long term
- the monitoring of overall performance
- the coordination of sales operations
- the benchmarking against good sales practices across Diageo markets and other industries
Purpose of Role;
To drive Sales force automation deployment across all distribution channels and ensure on time in full stabilization of the tool, in order to deliver a competitive advantage through insightful data and information from field sales operations.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Ensure on time in full deployment of SFA across all distribution channels (KDs, Wholesalers, Key accounts, specialists…)
- Lead the stabilization / Warranty phase of the project and ensure the relevant level of usage standards are embedded.
- Manage/influence different resources (Regional Sales Administration, KDs SFA analysts…) to adhere to procedures on the usage of the sales automation at the back office
- Initiate continuous improvement measures on systems, policies, ways of working and capabilities
- Sales Data Management: Creating value for Diageo by translating data into insightful information to aid decision making.
- Develop new solutions to drive business performance
- Controls: Business conduct fully in line with Diageo business practise and COBC guidelines.
Business Strategy Support
- Accuracy of data extracted from the Sales automation system.
- Sales performance (Vol & KPis) analysis as reported from the Sales automation tool
Sales Automation Project Set up & Management
- Act as Super User for GCSA, owning the automation tool
- Accomplish project objectives by owning the implementation and evaluation of project activities.
- Achieve operational objectives by scheduling meetings with all stakeholders in order to determine system improvements need and implementing changes
- Enforce policies and procedures relating to the Sales automation usage
- Leading system’s changes from requirements to deployment through appropriate testing and End Users Training
Sales Data Management
- Ensure availability of accurate Sales reports extracted from the Automation systems and submitted timeously for effective business decision making
- Performance targets (volume, coverage, strike rate, etc.) computation in Sales Automation systems
- Implement and resolve all Sales Automation issues to ensure achievement of sales targets
- Ensure timely set up of sales partners (KD, DWS, CVS, etc) and all other master data (products, prices, segments, etc) into Sales automation
- Ensure timely support to Field Sales Team on all Sales Automation related issues.
- Manage KD staff recruitment process relating to Sales Automation – functional induction
Qualifications and Experience Required
- University Degree preferably in Computer Science
- Computer literate and ability to work under pressure and respond to tight deadlines.
- Commitment to sales volume objectives
- Team player
- Full of energy and passion for excellence
- Very ruthless for objective achievement
- Good at problem solving
- Strong negotiation skills
Barriers to Success in Role
- Unclear measure of performance
- Field data integrity
- Poor understanding of business strategy
- Inability to influence people/ ways of work;
- Poor relationship and influencing skills;
- Accuracy and timeliness of reports
- Ability to resolve issues within 48hrs – minimal complaints
Type d’employé :
Site primaire :