Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI - CamerSpace.com
posted : 19 janvier, 2021
job type : Full Time
|· Implementation and support of business information systems across multiple departments. Identify problems and opportunities within the company and ultimately provide solutions that help achieve the business’ goals.
· Reporting, monitoring, review, recommendation.
· Statistics collection and trend analysis.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities|
· Conduct market analyses;
· Analyze both product lines and the overall profitability of the business;
· Develop and monitor data quality metrics;
· Ensure business data and reporting needs are met;
· Budgeting and forecasting, dashboard, ownership and maintenance;
· Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business;
· Planning and monitoring;
· Financial modelling;
· Variance Analysis;
· Discussing business requirements across department and reporting them back to stakeholders/ Country Manager;
· Ensure Strategic actions are cascaded into action plans, properly executed and reported;
· Results measurement and review;
· Document, Plan, Do, Check, Act across departments and report.
· Perform any other duties as assigned by the Country Management.
|Education and Work Experience|
|· Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Audit, Control Management or Finance.
· Minimum of three (03) years relevant work experience.
|Skills and Competencies|
|· Working knowledge of the cement production process
· In-depth knowledge of relevant parameters and standards applicable to cement manufacturing.
· Understanding of key performance indicators
· Strong understanding of regulatory and reporting requirements
· Experience in forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis
· Good knowledge of statistical process control methods and experimental design.
· Ability to pay attention to details
· Good relationship management skills
Deadline: January 31, 2021
Votre site de référence pour l'emploi au Cameroun