Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM) - CamerSpace.com
Renaissance Cooperative Credit Unions in Cameroon – RECCU-CAM LTD is an Accredited Network of Category One Microfinance Institutions – MFIs (Credit Unions), constituted on May 30th 2013. RECCUCAM currently needs the services of an Assistant General Manager – AGM.
The Assistant General Manager is the second key staff member in the management team of the network, providing operational, administrative & leadership support to management and the Board. S/He reports to the General Manager.
The AGM assists the General Manager and performs his duties in his absence. These duties which are performed under the control and supervision of the Board of Directors include:
? Providing leadership to the personnel of RECCUCAM and the entire network staff
? Implementing projects, programs and policies defined by the BOD
? Attending BOD Meetings, presenting appropriate reports and noting board resolutions for implementation
? Ensuring the judicious handling of funds, proper usage of property and maintenance of equipment, the internal organization of services and the proper keeping of accounts.
? Drafting periodical activity reports as well as Annual Management Reports.
? Supporting the field services department in audits/investigation in the entire RECCUCAM Network.
? Continuously come-up with suggestions on how to improve on RECCUCAM and her affiliates
1. First Degree in Accounting or Management from a recognized tertiary institution (University)
2. Professional Qualification; CPA, ACCA or CIMA, ICAN or any Certified Accounting Qualification (an advantage)
3. MBA – Masters in Business Administration or related Masters Degree in Finance, Microfinance or Dev. Economics.
4. Strong Management and Finance background, with a minimum of 7-10years in a similar professional setting
5. Microfinance or Financial Services experience (candidates with Credit Union work experience especially in the RECCUCAM Network will have an advantage)
6. Strong analytical & Communication skills, Team Work and Problem Solving skills
7. Bilingual – English and French. Ability to Read, Write and Speak French and English Fluently.
8. Excellent Computer skills – Microsoft Excel, Word, other accounting software etc.
9. Age limits; Minimum 30years. Maximum 50 years
(1) An Updated Curriculum Vitae
(2) A Cover Letter explaining your motivation for the job (One Page Maximum)
Address to The Board President, RECCUCAM, P O Box 253 Mankon Bamenda.
Deposit at RECCUCAM Head Office, Azire Credit Union Building – Commercial Avenue Bamenda.
You can equally submit your CV & Cover Letter using the Email: [email protected]
Short-listed Candidates shall be contacted for interviews subsequently. (Date to be scheduled)
NB. Please, follow these directives. No phone calls related to this shall be welcomed.
Fon A. Amos General Manager
Pariez en ligne sur tous les sports, les jeux de casino avec 1XBET utilisez le code promo 1x_64816 et obtenez de nombreux bonus toutes les semaines. Attention, jouer comporte des risques.
Votre site de référence pour l'emploi au Cameroun