Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI - CamerSpace.com
Type de contrat : CDD
Métier/Spécialité : Services
Localisation géographique :
Pays : Cameroun
Ville : Luanda, Luanda, AO
Notre société :
Leader en recrutement sur le continent africain, Apave International vous propose chaque semaine de nombreuses opportunités de carrière au sein d’entreprises privées ou publiques et d’Institutions Internationales.
APAVE is operating in the risk management industry, with a comprehensive range of technical and consulting services covering: Inspection, Building and Construction, Testing & Measurement, Training and Consulting. All being designed to strengthen the safety of people and property, to protect the environment and optimize the performance of organizations.
Throughout its 50 subsidiaries and branches in Europe, Asia, Middle East, Indian Ocean and Africa, Apave International is expanding in various key markets such as: Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and Industrial projects, civil engineering, institutional support, etc.
Job description :
Reporting to the Regional Managing Director of Apave International, the Managing Director of the subsidiary is responsible for ensuring, coordinating and supervising the implementation of the Group’s general policy. As part of his mission, he will be required to perform the following tasks:
– Define action plans in compliance with the general policy of Apave International ;
– Ensure the development of subsidiary’s revenue by coordinating its commercial and technical actions ;
– Represent the company with customers and prospects ;
– Monitor and supervise the company’s activities and analyze the business results ;
– Design the organization and adapt material and human resources to achieve our objectives ;
– Monitor and report the budget of the subsidiary, in accordance with the Group’s strategic objectives ;
– Pilot Human Resources management and guarantee a good social environment;
– Lead accounting and financial management ;
– Ensure the application of standards, regulations and technical specifications within the company and during missions (technical control, inspection, NDT, training, etc..) realized by the technical teams; specifically in terms of safety;
– Ensure the security of goods and persons ;
– Represent the company with the country’s Institutions.
Master’s degree, Engineering school and/or Business school.
More than 10 years of experience with at least 5 years working at a similar management position.
– Work experience in a technical and international environment;
– Knowledge of accounting standards and financial regulations;
– Fluent in written and spoken English and Portuguese;
Focus on details, autonomy, good communication and technical skills will be your strengths to represent our company with our clients and to manage our collaborators within the subsidiary.
Niveau d’études : INGENIEUR
Spécialisation : …
Niveau d’expérience : Expérimenté (de 10 à 20 ans)
Anglais : Maîtrise courante
Portugais : Maîtrise courante
Français : Maîtrise courante
Votre site de référence pour l'emploi au Cameroun