- Region: Littoral
- Ville: Douala
- Nom entreprise ou personne: Melt Group
- Type de contrat: CDI
- Publié le : 22 mars 2019 10 h 43 min
- Expire : 2 Jours, 7 heures
DescriptionToutes nos offres sur https://camerspace.com/
Offre d’emploi chez Melt Group : TECHNICAL CONTRACT AND PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT – DOUALA
Our client, a multinational company, specialize in Oil and Gas, is looking for a Technical Contract and Procurement Assistant M/W, to accompany his activities in Cameroon.
Purpose of the job:
The Technical Contract and Procurement Assistant provides technical support to acquire material and services, mainly through Purchase Orders and Call off orders focusing on requirements from Core business technical operations.
Principal accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Applying the total cost of ownership principle in the acquisitions of goods and services.
Applying all company standards, terms and conditions, and RTP processes.
Issuing requests for quotations and ITTs to potential vendors, followed by bid analysis and vendor selection.
Carry out commercial negotiation in all areas SCM operations.
Issue Purchase Orders to vendor(s) selected for the award.
Follow up inspection services (hydro test, welding, run tests of mechanical equipment) for all engineered equipment manufactured for company around the world. including but not limited to production equipment (Generators, Turbines, Compressors, industrial and marine engines, high pressure pumps, etc.).
Carrying out contractor capability assessments with HSSE Department, as required.
Carrying out supplier performance assessments, as required.
When and where required provide procurement support for other Operating Companies around the world.
Provide support to inventory and whse management team when relevant.
Delivery of high quality services on time and to specification against very tight deadlines.
Ensure that the company gets the best possible deal at all times when Call off orders/POs are negotiated.
Knowledge of market conditions, sources of supply and available commodities.
Ensure that the vendors used by the company are reputable and responsible.
Ensure that all purchases are made within the proper business guidelines established by the company.
Maintain an ethical business relationship with all vendors at all times.
Coordinate and communicate with user departments, making prioritizing and planning a challenge.
Reduce supply lead times to meet business needs and managing the tension between delivery schedules and inadequate requisitions lead times.
Spot and correct inadequate information on requisitions, e.g. inadequate specifications.
Work under pressure.
Experience / Competence requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in either engineering or business discipline.
At least 2 years’ experience in EP operations within Engineering Departments, Offshore Operations and Purchasing Departments.
Certification in Purchasing & Supply (CIPS) or related SCM certifications a plus.
Proficiency in Influencing and negotiation skills, able to represent innovative ideas, Terms & Conditions to an audience.
Proficiency in Excel, Word and Power Point.
Ability to engender credibility and trust with clients and co-workers.
Ability to work independently.
High safety awareness and risk mitigation.
2401 vues au total, 1 vues aujourd'hui
Annonces populaires aujourd’hui
- Offre d’emploi à Société Générale Cameroun – SGC : UN(E) (01) RESPONSABLE DE LA DISTRIBUTION (183 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG Croix-Rouge Française – CRF : Chef.fe de projet psychosocial (PSP) – Batouri – CAMEROUN (131 vues)
- Recherche des téléconseillers pour campagne d’assurance (124 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG Jesuit Refugee Service – JRS : Recrutement massif de volontaires – Talent Pool Volunteers – WAF and EAR (123 vues)
- Recherche des téléconseillers anglophones (99 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG PNUD : Économiste auprès du Bureau du Coordonnateur Résident des Nations Unies, Yaounde – Cameroun (99 vues)
- Offre d’emploi chez Melt Group : MONITORING & EVALUATION MANAGER – DOUALA (99 vues)
- Job Opportunity at NGO Food and Agriculture Organization – FAO : Driver (98 vues)
- commercial (96 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG Clinton Health Access Initiative – CHAI : Program Manager, Vaccines (95 vues)