- Region: Centre
- Ville: Yaoundé
- Nom entreprise ou personne: DIAGEO - GUINNESS CAMEROON S.A.
- Type de contrat: CDI
- Publié le : 2 octobre 2018 11 h 08 min
- Expire : 10 Jours, 1 heure
Offre d’emploi chez DIAGEO – GUINNESS CAMEROON S.A. : Key Account Manager – Yaoundé, Central
External Job Description
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Reporting to: Senior Divisional Sales Manager Central
Category: 10 (Level 5)
Location: Yaoundé, Central
Account Management roles are responsible for building and managing the overall (generally head-office) relationship with multi-outlet accounts, as well as most significant and generally most sophisticated customers.
They manage All Take home trade channels, all supermarkets & Convenient Stores, Travel Retail, Hotels, Clubs & Style bars, Specialists and manage the development and execution of Key Accounts’ plans to achieve mutually defined objectives.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
At least A Level Diploma
A strong 4-6 years performance track record in sales, with specific experience in account management, category / channel management, trade marketing.
Strong understanding of commercial opportunities and sensitivity to customer and shopper insights.
Basic P&L literacy and previous experience of financial data (targeted trade investment, margins optimization, customer profitability…).
Strong numerical skills and high level of computer literacy.
Previous experience of managing/leading teams, either directly or indirectly.
Strong influencing skills, able to set a vision and inspire clients. Authentic in all interactions, and able to build true partnerships with customers and internally with other functions.
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in French and English
Strong ability to multi- task and operate with pace and agility
Ability to find pertinent solutions in a dynamic and fast-running environment
Willingness to experiment and learn.
Valid driving license and strong driving experience
Releasing people’s potential. People capability development through coaching and accompaniment of Key Account Executives team, based on Diageo License-To-Sell and License-To-Coach principles.
Brilliant execution. Embedding the Everyday Minimum Execution Standards as the way of working. Ensure complaints from key accounts receive timely resolution.
Partnership with key accounts. Develop and maintain great relationships and business partnerships with key accounts. Define, forecast and deliver medium and long-term Key Accounts business plans, and the strategy for their implementation, around a total alcohol / one portfolio approach, and taking into consideration specific channel dynamics.
Delivery of field sales objectives. Ensure that objectives in terms of availability, visibility, volume, NSV, quality and customer price of products are achieved for key accounts. Ensure trade investment is efficient and properly evaluated.
Compliance. Ensure that Key Account team members are well-trained and aligned with the Diageo Marketing Code, the Diageo Code of Business Conduct and all corporate compliance guidelines.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com.
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and FSSC 22000 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age
Human Resources Director
Type of Job Employee
Reporting Location Douala
Click on the link to apply.
5131 vues au total, 4 vues aujourd'hui
Ceci peut vous interesser
Annonces populaires aujourd’hui
- Offre d’emploi à ONG Plan International Cameroon : Grant Assistant (393 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG CICR : CASH TRANSFER & MARKET SPECIALIST (392 vues)
- Recrutement de 400 Agents de Terrain (351 vues)
- Offre d’emploi chez Apave International Consulting : Directeur Général Banque H/F (338 vues)
- Offre d’emploi chez Apave International Consulting : Ingénieur Système (335 vues)
- Offre d’emploi chez Apave International Consulting : Directeur d’Exploitation Agricole H/F (327 vues)
- Offre d’emploi chez Apave International Consulting : Chef de Projet Editique H/F (322 vues)
- Offre d’emploi chez Groupe Cible RH : 01 DIRECTEUR ADMINISTRATIF & FINANCIER (274 vues)
- Offre d’emploi chez Melt Group : MANAGER MARKETING & DIGITAL – DOUALA (272 vues)
- Stage Professionnel en Communication (269 vues)