- Region: Littoral
- Ville: Douala
- Nom entreprise ou personne: DIAGEO - GUINNESS CAMEROON S.A.
- Type de contrat: CDI
- Publié le : 11 août 2018 12 h 43 min
- Expire : Cette annonce a expiré
Offre d’emploi chez DIAGEO – GUINNESS CAMEROON S.A. : Financial Controller
External Job Description
Job Title: Financial Controller Guinness Cameroun SA
Reporting to: Finance Director GCSA
No of positions: 1
The Corporate Financial Controller operates in a truly global context that requires a deep understanding of the complexities associated with the Corporate operating model and working within varying legislative restrictions. The Financial controller is leading the
– Corporate Finance Manager (business partner to the various heads of global functions, including members of the Diageo executive committee, and is in charge for consolidating Corporate results.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Qualifications / Behaviours
University graduate and professionally qualified accountant.
9-10 years+ of experience, ideally within an international audit or FMCG environment
Takes responsibility and shows clear ownership.
Track record of consistently delivering to deadlines & standards in a high-pressure environment.
Committed to achieving results.
Strong drive and energy, pro-active self-starter.
Able to work as part of a team and be a high quality coach
Ability to network and quickly build effective relationships. This will include establishing effective relationship and communicating clearly with colleagues outside of finance.
Ability to influence people and get things done without direct reports.
Skills / Knowledge
Well-developed skills in systems utilisation (ideally SunSystems, SAP, Magnitude Reporting or ERP, or any similar environment) and Excel, particularly in data query and interpretation.
Strong analytical skills and experience with operational financial analysis support activities.
Self motivated and well organised approach to work
High attention to detail, accuracy and customer delivery standards.
Budgetary & cost control management
Able to take on ownership and responsibility for problem resolution
Strong Finance background, with good control awareness and ideally experience in FMCG / commercial environments including demand and supply / operations.
Working knowledge and practical experience of business process review in an ERP environment
Good project management experience.
The Corporate Financial Controller is accountable for:
• Operational accounting financial activities – incl. high quality insights/analysis/forecasting are provided to key budget holders especially on Overheads, A&P, Working Capital and Cash
• Creating high performance teams
• Drives tangible improvement in process effectiveness and transparency on overall performance
• Quality and timeliness of financial reporting
• The quality, accuracy, timeliness and financial relevance of the statutory and management information on various levels
• Audit (PwC, GAR, tax) coordination and effective resolution of potential audit issues
• Tax compliance monitoring
• Building a high performing Financial Control Team in DBS
• Managing Finance Performance Metrics and Finance Process performance (incl. FC, OTC, STP)
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com.
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and FSSC 22000 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age
Type of Job Employee
Reporting Location Douala
Click on the link to apply.
4471 vues au total, 1 vues aujourd'hui
Ceci peut vous interesser
Annonces populaires aujourd’hui
- Offre d’emploi à Société Générale Cameroun – SGC : UN (01) RESPONSABLE RECOUVREMENT (282 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à Société Générale Cameroun – SGC : UN (01) HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER (HRBP) (233 vues)
- Offre d’emploi chez Apave International Consulting : Responsable Santé et Sécurité H/F (231 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG Plan International Cameroon : Emergency Response Manager (229 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG IFAD : Country Operations Analyst (*Local recruitment – Yaoundé, Cameroon) (226 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG Plan International Cameroon : Integrated Protection Mobile Service Delivery Guidance for Lake Chad Program (225 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG UNICEF : Logistics Specialist, (NO-3), Hub/Douala – Cameroon #108604 (222 vues)
- Offre d’emploi chez Apave International Consulting : Responsable Electrique H/F (220 vues)
- Offre d’emploi chez Apave International Consulting : Responsable Logistique H/F (217 vues)
- Offre d’emploi chez Groupe Cible RH : 01 INGENIEUR GENIE CIVIL (211 vues)