- Region: Littoral
- Ville: Douala
- Nom entreprise ou personne: CITI
- Type de contrat: CDI
- Publié le : 2 avril 2018 10 h 47 min
- Expire : Cette annonce a expiré
Offre d’emploi à CITI : Cash & Trade Ops assistant /GUCE in Douala, Cameroon
Primary Location: Cameroon,Littoral,Douala
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Function: Transaction Processing
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18020934
• Processing of domiciliation for Importations or Exportations of goods or Services
• Collection of customs duties from customers on payment relating to Importation/ Exportation of Goods or Services Issuance of Payment Receipts to enable clearance/shipment of goods
• Disbursement of custom duty collected to respective Government entities involved.
• Represent the Bank at Guichet Unique and attend all working sessions and meetings held over there.
• Prepare related reports
Job Background/ Context:
Versed with TTS CO Units
Minimum 03 years’ experience in bank operations
The role would typically involve:
Domiciliation and GACHA
Checking, signing and Domiciliation of Online DI in EFORCE
Checking and signing of Manual DI/DE Domiciled
Checking of Transactions Reported in Gacha
Signing of GACHA Bo Report
PVI and NPVI Validation in Eguce
Receive Mifts Custom duties and Register in the Mift tracker and transmit to the Bank for Processing
Processing of Manager check custom dutues (liquidation and booking of liquidation entries)
Signing of Receipts PVI and NPVI
Perform sanction screening, Review SDN matches and potential Matches and request approvals for Hit Items
ENCAISSEMENT DROITS DE DOUANES- Validation and preparing Excel of cash Collected for the day
Perform EOD Reconciliation With Teller Implant.
Perform EOD Reconciliation and Processing of Entries
EOD reconciliation between E-GUCE and Flexcube
Transfer Funds Collected to the Public Treasury as per Process In Place
Transfer Funds to the Public Treasury and Clear all suspense accounts.
Weekly GUCE volumes (GRMS)
GACHA reporting; Extraction and Email to Minfi
Send EOM Entries and Sources docs for related accounts to Finance
Send a Reporting of walking customers transactions at GUCE to Compliance: to be sent the first day of the month
Letters MINFI (for all DI domiciled at both Yaoundé and Dla branches) : before the 10th of the month
OCC (unpaid export declaration) : before the 10th of the month
Letters to Customers for unpaid DE as well
Monthly Volumes for submission to Division
Reconciling and Filing ACCT letters
Reconciling and Filing Regulatory letters
Prepare Archival form And Boxes for Archives
Domiciliation of final Invoices
MCA Incident payment
The job will expose the candidate to:
• Dealing with diverse groups of people in different geographical locations.
• Exposure to both internal, external and Regulatory audit
• Ensure standard approach throughout the sub cluster
• Relevant Financial Degree or similar tertiary qualification
• Chartered Accountant/equivalent preferred
• Initiative-to do what is right without being told
• Ability to detect alteration on instruments presented
• General understanding of Bank products, foreign exchange local regulations
• Quality oriented
• Good team player
• Alert at all times
• Fast Learner
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate
• Ability to create favorable impressions and inspire confidence
• Good judgment
• High levels of integrity
1. POSITION DIMENSIONS
• Ability to timely deliver receipts of payment to Customers after having ensured all required taxes are collected from them.
2. MONETARY RESPONSIBILITY
• Substantial responsibility of loss if receipts are delivered to unauthorized persons or without customers being debited for taxes.
• Responsible for any loss resulting of lack of controls/non compliance to local regulations that can lead to penalties from Government if taxes not/incorrectly or not timely collected and disbursed
3. WORK OF OTHERS
• Reconcile and transmit AVI to SGS
• Internal Processing Units / TCS for posting data in Flexcube, ensure the fees are correctly collected.
• Communicates with external customers, specifically all Institutions involved at GUCE.
4. KEY CHALLENGES/ANTICIPATED CHANGES
• Fraud-unauthorized persons collect receipts for payment of taxes
• Processing errors leading to unauthorized payments
• Adverse economic conditions that calls for honesty
• Ensuring high quality delivery to customers
• Maintaining high levels of diplomacy and courtesy to customers at all times
5. WORKING CONDITIONS
• Remotely located and solely presence in the Unit, that can give feeling of being abandoned.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Click on the link to apply.
1177 vues au total, 1 vues aujourd'hui
Annonces populaires aujourd’hui
- Recherche agents pour un centre d’appel (164 vues)
- Offre d’emploi chez Melt Group : SUPERVISEUR DES OPÉRATIONS – DOUALA (146 vues)
- Offre d’emploi chez Melt Group : TECHNICAL CONTRACT AND PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT – DOUALA (144 vues)
- Recherche d’une menager (143 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG Conseil Danois des Refugiés – Danish Refugee Council : Support Services Manager (141 vues)
- Offre d’emploi chez Melt Group : DIRECTEUR DES OPÉRATIONS – YAOUNDÉ (139 vues)
- Offres d’emplois chez Groupe Cible RH : COORDONNATEUR SAFETY – DOUALA (139 vues)
- Offre d’emploi chez Melt Group : RESPONSABLE DE LA COMMUNICATION INTERNE ET DE LA GESTION ADMINISTRATIVE H/F – DOUALA (139 vues)
- formation pratique en comptabilité associé aux ERP SAARI (138 vues)
- Formation pratique et recyclage avec suivi personnalisé en paie et ressources humaines (138 vues)