- Region: Centre
- Ville: Yaounde
- Nom entreprise ou personne: Ambassade des Etats-Unis - US Embassy
- Type de contrat: CDI
- Publié le : 11 août 2018 12 h 40 min
- Expire : Cette annonce a expiré
Offre d’emploi à Ambassade des Etats-Unis – US Embassy : Chauffeur-Coursier – Driver-Expediter
Position Title: Driver/Expediter
Opening Period: August 10-24, 2018
Annual Salary: CFA 6,927,208
For More Info: Human Resources Office: (Sabastian Fih)
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 817 Yaounde
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Who May Apply: All Interested Applicants / All Sources
Security Clearance Required: Local Security Certification
Duration Appointment: Indefinite subject to successful completion of probationary period
Marketing Statement: We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas-Employees before you apply.
Summary: The U.S. Mission in Yaounde, Cameroon is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Driver/Expediter.
The work schedule for this position is: Full Time (45 hours per week)
Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period from receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications, or their candidacy may end.
Supervisory Position: No
Duties: Under the direct supervision of the Motor Pool Supervisor, incumbent serves as Driver/Expediter with the following duties: driving assigned vehicle (passenger car, station wagon, and water truck) within the city or vicinity and occasionally on long trips; keeping assigned vehicle clean and in a presentable condition at all time; keeping track of vehicle operation records; serving as expeditor for the Mission – meeting and greeting official travelers upon arrival at the Nsimalen International Airport, assisting travelers when departing for temporary duty or leaving Post and making sure all airport processes are completed before returning back to the office.
Qualifications and Evaluations:
Education: A GCE “O” level or BEPC or equivalent diploma is required.
Experience: At least two years of experience as a Driver in a large company or international organization.
Job Knowledge: Must know Cameroonian traffic laws and have a good knowledge of the main cities’ streets; and must be able to make minor repairs on vehicles.
Language: Level II (Limited Knowledge) Speaking/Reading English, and French are required (this will be tested).
Skills and abilities: Must be able to pass the pre-employment eye examination; must be able to understand oral and written instructions in English and French; must be a computer literate in Microsoft Word and be able to use other software programs pertaining to this position; and must possess a valid driver’s license (B-C-D). (Skills and abilities will be tested.)
Qualifications: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Benefits: Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Cameroon may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
(1) AEFM / USEFM who is also a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
(2) AEFM / USEFM
(3) FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
* IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau.
For more information (i.e., what is an EFM, USEFM, AEFM, MOH, etc?) and for additional employment considerations, please visit the following link: https://careers.state.gov/downloads/files/definitions-for-va
How to Apply: All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Local Security Certification clearance. Applicants must submit a Universal Application for Employment (DS-174) which is available on U.S. Embassy Yaounde Internet Site: https://cm.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/
To apply for this position, applicants should submit the documents listed below.
For more information on how to apply, visit the U.S. Embassy Yaounde internet site.
Required Documents: Please provide the required documentation listed below with your application:
Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification or equivalent (if applicable)
Residency Permit (if applicable)
Copy of Passport or National ID
Transcripts (if available)
Language Scores (if available)
Driver’s License (if applicable)
Certificate or License (if applicable)
DD-214 – Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
SF-50 (if applicable)
Letter(s) of recommendation (if available)
List of references
USAID only – List of 3 references
USAID only – Current resume addressing requirements of position (no more than 3 pages)
What to Expect Next: Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via telephone or email.
For further information: the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources office.
Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Cameroon.
4674 vues au total, 1 vues aujourd'hui
Ceci peut vous interesser
Annonces populaires aujourd’hui
- Offres d’emplois dans les ONG au Cameroun : 17 postes ouverts pour la semaine du 11 février 2019 – UICN – General Electic Healthcare – WWF (280 vues)
- OFFRE D’EMPLOI A YAOUNDE (258 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG Volontaires des Nations Unies – VNU – WFP : Programme Assistant/Assistant(e) Programme – CBT (230 vues)
- Chargé(e) de Communication (216 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG Volontaires des Nations Unies – VNU – UNHCR : Protection Assistant ( Community- Based ) (212 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG Volontaires des Nations Unies – VNU – UNHCR : Field/Assistant Protection (205 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG GIZ : AUDITEUR COMPTABLE H/F – GAROUA – GIZ CAMEROUN (204 vues)
- Offre d’emploi chez Apave International Consulting : Assistante Administrative H/F – REPUBLICATION (198 vues)
- Offre d’emploi chez Apave International Consulting : Group Chief Financial Officer – REPUBLICATION (196 vues)
- commercial (195 vues)