- Type de contrat: CDD
- Site web: https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=PlanInt&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=fr_FR&career_job_req_id=12361&selected_lang=fr_FR&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&_s.crb=HikgNZMJDIblaDkGYg7hVwB56qg%3d
- Publié le : 5 avril 2016 13 h 23 min
- Expire : Cette annonce a expiré
Plan International Cameroon is a Child Centered Community Development Organization with no religious, political or governmental affiliation working in Cameroon since 1996. Plan International is a children’s organization with primary concerns on children’s rights, safety and well-being and has in its interest to create safe environments for children with more attention paid to child protection. All employees are therefore expected to comply with our Child Protection Policy. Plan International also promotes equal opportunity employment and pays special consideration to female candidates.
Plan’s Internationals’ Global Strategic Goal (2011-2015) is to reach as many children as possible, particularly those who are excluded or marginalized, with high-quality programmes that deliver long-lasting benefits. Plan aims to achieve this goal by working in partnership with others and through high performing teams whose behaviours reflect the corporate values.
Plan International Cameroon is seeking to recruit interested candidates to fulfill the position of Communication and Media Coordinator that will deliver the tasks outline below; please to note that this is a local contract.
DIMENSION OF THE ROLE:
Develop communication and PR strategies and annual plans, to improve communication both internally and to promote Plan to key country audiences.
Support the implementation of internal communication initiatives as well as external
Support program and advocacy initiatives of plan with technical coordination and advice to their communication plans
Develop media and marketing strategies to improve plan’s image and to promote Plan to key country audiences through the media, social media and website.
Facilitate the creation of a strong professional image of Plan amongst external media
Organize the roll-out of corporate and region-wide external communication initiatives at country level.
Contribute to sharing and learning about Plan’s country program work through efficient use of external communication channels and systems.
Manage Plan’s website to reflect Plan Cameroon’s Country program activities
Conduct regular surveys to measure external public’s knowledge on Plan
Support in the production of communication materials for use on Plan international Cameroon’s website (at least one communication item every two weeks); these include producing stories, case studies, photos, documentaries, etc.
Perform any other duties as assigned by the Country Director, supervisor or delegate
The full job description can be found at
University Degree in Journalism, Communication or equivalent experience
At least one (01) year of experience working in journalism, communications, media, or Public Relations
Strong understanding of print, radio, television and online media
Experience as a spokesperson
Intermediate photography and/or filming skills
Additional technical skills are desirable, including proficiency in Adobe Photoshop or photo-editing software and movie-editing software such as Adobe Premier
Fluent written and spoken English and French. Preference will be given to candidates who speak more than one working language.
A minimum of 1 year of experience working with or in collaboration with an NGO or UN agency, or equivalent, is preferred.
Prior experience travelling to, or working in an emergency environment will be an asset.
Ability to work independently and as a team player.
Works with trustworthiness and integrity and has a clear commitment to PLAN’s values and principles.
Ability to operate effectively in stressful situations, including working overtime.
Gender awareness and cultural sensitivity.
Good time management and problem solving skills
To apply for this job, kindly click on « Apply ». Your application should include:
A cover letter
A comprehensive CV including details of two referees, one of whom should be your current of most recent supervisor
Location: YAOUNDE – CAMEROON
Closing date: April 18th, 2016
Click on the link above to apply
175 vues au total, 1 vues aujourd'hui
Ceci peut vous interesser
Annonces populaires aujourd’hui
- Offre d’emploi à Société Générale Cameroun – SGC : UN (01) RESPONSABLE RECOUVREMENT (282 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à Société Générale Cameroun – SGC : UN (01) HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER (HRBP) (233 vues)
- Offre d’emploi chez Apave International Consulting : Responsable Santé et Sécurité H/F (231 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG Plan International Cameroon : Emergency Response Manager (229 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG IFAD : Country Operations Analyst (*Local recruitment – Yaoundé, Cameroon) (226 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG Plan International Cameroon : Integrated Protection Mobile Service Delivery Guidance for Lake Chad Program (225 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG UNICEF : Logistics Specialist, (NO-3), Hub/Douala – Cameroon #108604 (222 vues)
- Offre d’emploi chez Apave International Consulting : Responsable Electrique H/F (220 vues)
- Offre d’emploi chez Apave International Consulting : Responsable Logistique H/F (217 vues)
- Offre d’emploi chez Groupe Cible RH : 01 INGENIEUR GENIE CIVIL (211 vues)