- Type de contrat: CDI
- Publié le : 7 décembre 2015 12 h 34 min
- Expire : Cette annonce a expiré
Dangote group, one of Africa’s largest conglomerates producing diversified products and rendering services aimed at meeting the basic human needs.
We are looking for seasoned and experienced professionals to be member of our Group Internal Audit and grow with us.
Location: Cameroon and other locations in West and Central Africa.
Be a primary audit business partner in the assigned locations. This includes providing the maximum support to embedding strong governance and control standards in the business, while maintaining appropriate independence
Drive continued control consciousness and commitment to compliance with Group policies and procedures
Supervises the internal team in the locations assigned. Provide leadership and counsel to the plant, head office and supply chain. Generate ideas that will build the company, identify and implement cost saving ideas to the assigned business units
Participate in the formulation and documentation of Internal Control and Reconciliation Framework for the Group
Define the implementation plan to institute the Internal Control Framework for the Group across all the business units
Ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the approved internal control plan
Evaluate control mechanisms and governance processes for internal control purposes
Define internal control processes and policies to ensure adherence to corporate governance policies
Coordinate all investigation and forensic audits across the Group
Ensure internal audit and control activities are conducted in adherence to professional standards and observation of relevant legal requirements
Ensure quality of reports and documentation are in compliance with regularly requirements
Screen all internal reports for the approval of the Chief Internal Audit and Control Officer
Provides advisory services concerning business process, operations, regulations, policies and procedures and makes improvement recommendation
Supervise and monitor performance of line managers against their periodic plans and special assignments
Review and recommend training development for staff auditors
Liaise with regulators, external auditors, affiliates and outsourced service provider.
Assign detailed responsibilities to subordinates and supervise them to ensure timely delivery of high quality results
Implement risk-based plans to set out the priorities of audit consistent with the Group’s objectives
Periodically make proposals for the review of the Group policies and procedures or for the introduction of new policies to strengthen controls in identified areas
Propose the internal audit activities, plans and resource requirement to the CIA
Conduct forensic audits and investigations into cases of frauds, losses and malpractices as may be required
Ensure all investigation and forensic audits are performed in a conscientious manner incorporating careful application of professional standards and observation of relevant legal requirements and rules of professional conduct
Support the CIA to manage performance evaluation, training needs, staff developments and career path throughout the group audit function
Support the CIA to implement ad-hoc audit and internal controls directives from the board group-wide
Implement appropriate audit infrastructure-eg SAP GRC team mate, data mining tools required to support a robust audit organization
Education qualification: B Sc. or HND passed at 2.1 or Distinction level in Accounting or any related discipline
A master’s degree in Accounting or an MBA will be an added advantage.
Professional qualification: membership of the following professional bodies: Certified Institute of Auditors (CIA), Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA), International Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
Possession of the following certifications is an advantage: Certified Quality Auditor (CQA), Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA).
Desired experience: minimum 15 years experience in a large manufacturing company or large accounting firm.
Bilingual (English & French) Candidates will be given preference.
CVs should be sent in MS Word format only and subject line should clearly state « APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF AUDIT HEAD ».
All applications should be sent by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: December 11th, 2015
154 vues au total, 2 vues aujourd'hui
Ceci peut vous interesser
Annonces populaires aujourd’hui
- Offre d’emploi chez VOLVO GROUP : Field Service Engineer, International (580 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG Programme Alimentaire Mondial – PAM : Business Support Associate – G6 à Yaoundé (576 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG Programme Alimentaire Mondial – PAM : Vulnerability Analysis & Mapping Officer (VAM) – NOB à Yaoundé (544 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG Conseil Norvégien des Réfugiés – CNR – Norwegian Refugee Council – NRC : 08 Assistants ICLA ( Nationaux) (536 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG Programme Alimentaire Mondial – PAM : Programme Associate (FLA & Partnership) – G6 à Yaoundé (536 vues)
- Job Opportunity at CAMEROON EMPLOYMENT SERVICES – CAMES SARL : Grains Silo Warehouse – Storage Manager (533 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG Programme Alimentaire Mondial – PAM : Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – NOB à Yaoundé (532 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG Programme Alimentaire Mondial – PAM : Storekeeper – G5 à Douala (519 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG Conseil Norvégien des Réfugiés – CNR – Norwegian Refugee Council – NRC : Logistic/IT Assistant ( National position) – Cameroon (516 vues)
- Offre d’emploi à ONG Conseil Norvégien des Réfugiés – CNR – Norwegian Refugee Council – NRC : Field Office Coordinator (Kousseri ) National Only – Cameroon (513 vues)